Ok, for fun.....How about a Contest or Game

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a little filly we are baby sitting for awhile, i have never brought a mini in the house but figured no better time then now
default_yes.gif
: ! Yes, those are my pajamas :bgrin !

227096262.jpg
Oh my goodness.. That is way to cute. How did you get that filly to do that for you?? :new_shocked: I could not even think about trying to bring mine in. Well maybe Posie, as so far she will let me do anything at all to her. In fact she walked herself into the barn(No Lead rope) tonight for hubby..He was brave for trying it she has only been here three wks. tom.. The last time Bulldog got out it took 1 hr and a half to catch him..

Very Nice pic of you and the filly, Nikki..
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=36pt]NIKKI...YOU ARE A NUT..LOL :aktion033: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=36pt]YOU KNOW I CAN'T ENTER THE PAGENT....MY GIRLS HAVE TOO HIGH OF HEELS[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]thanks Miniforfaith
default_yes.gif
: she's my new trick filly...j/k :bgrin . she is a sweetie pie and made herself at home. she picked up a couple dog toys then decided to graze on my carpet :eek: . too funny, the dogs were alittle confused
default_wacko.png
: .
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]and Teri...you crack me up! Nikki[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL...I JUST HAD TO LOOK AT THAT PICTURE AGAIN....HOW FUNNY :aktion033:

DID HE SLEEP ON THE COUCH LAST NIGHT?
default_smile.png

Nikki,

What a cute picture! That filly is darling - HEY!! Cute pajamas!! My very favorite color!!

Back