Ok, for fun.....How about a Contest or Game

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
Ok, I was thinking it would be fun to have a contest, or game or something for us donkey forum members, any ideas? Since Valentines is coming up, maybe a picture contest, or something........I have an item I am willing to donate to the winner....Just thought it might be fun to do something, I just don't know what off hand.....

:lol: :risa8:
default_poke.gif
: :risa8:

[SIZE=12pt]Count me in! I'll put my thinking cap on Michele...[/SIZE]

:new_multi: :risa8: :cheeky-smiley-006:

We could each decorate one of our donkeys or mules up in valentine things and post pictures, than all of us vote on the best? Just a thought, it's early here, 5:48, better get my butt off of here and off to work.

Whatever anyone comes up with , just let me know. :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin :aktion033: Marnie, dont you think its a little (OK--ALOT) COLD :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: out to be going out there and taking pictures, plus dressing them kiddos up...lol... its a -3 without the windchill, of course we could bring them into the house and dress them :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: Corinne

We could have a kiss your donkey/ contest!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: LOL Most unique/hilarious picture wins!. :new_rofl:

What we could do is post pics by a certain deadline. What do you think? If it is to cold for this we can think of something else.

**edited to say I had called it "KISS YOUR A...Contest, but it came up butt so I changed to donkey!HAHA)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL...I COULD DECORATE FAWN....SHE IS SOOOOO FAT AND DOESN'T MOVE TOO FAST.

I AM SURE SHE'LL STAND VERY WELL FOR ME
default_yes.gif
:

*AND THE "BEST" PART IS....I HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA NOW :aktion033:

THANKS AGAIN NIK !!!!!

**What we could do is post pics by a certain deadline. What do you think? If it is to cold for this we can think of something else. **

*THEY CAN BRING THEM INTO THE HOUSE AND PLAY :bgrin

oh geez that reminds me i forgot to tell you guys... the other day (when we weren't home of course) Lindsey had Austin in the house!!! my husband was sure
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: when he heard. she was telling us that he came in to the computer with her, then checked out her room, then came back out... she said she watched him very carefully and when he started to raise his tail she held it down and rushed him outside and he pooped on the porch. no sooner had she said that than we found one little "apple" in the living room! she swears he didn't do any in the house, it must have been the dogs grabbing one off the porch and bringing it in.

oh yeah she said she turned the TV on for him but he wasn't interested.

luckily it's warmer here because i am sure my husband would NOT want donkeys in the house :bgrin - not sure they would come up the porch stairs anyway... i was surprised Austin did as they are not real solid and they do wiggle when you walk on them...

Wouldnt be the first time mine have been in the house :bgrin this is one of my mini mares, who a friends daughter, deceided one day it was too cold outside, so they came in to warm up--(dont go by the date on the pic, believe me we dont have snow in August!!) but it was super bowl Sunday, and we had about 10 friends over when she did this...of course Bob quick put a old rug down ----just in case!!! But we had no "accidents" :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: , she only got as far as the family room, because she would of had to climb 3 steps to get into the kitchen area! Corinne
Cedar_and_Drea.jpg

:aktion033: LOL...THAT COULD BE THE FIRST PICTURE-RAMA
default_smile.png

BEST INDOOR PICTURE....WE CAN HAVE THREE CONTESTS :aktion033: ONE ...

IN THE KITCHEN...

ON THE COUCH...

AND IN THE BED :bgrin

*SORRY I CAN'T PARTICIPATE...MY GIRLS HAVEN'T LEARNED STAIRS YET
default_unsure.png
:
default_wink.png
: SORRY !

[SIZE=12pt]Terri, THAT picture DONT count :bgrin :no: shes not a donkey! :bgrin little hard for indoor pictures here, we have wood floors, they slip and slide on them :bgrin , other then the family room, and dont think I really want them on the couch, its leather...the bed---hmmmmmmmmm....... come on, lets see your pictures of your horses or donkeys in the house. I know I cant be the only one! Corinne[/SIZE]

This is a little filly we are baby sitting for awhile, i have never brought a mini in the house but figured no better time then now
default_yes.gif
: ! Yes, those are my pajamas :bgrin !

227096262.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Nikki, Is that ADORABLE, I think you should just keep that little gal
default_wub.png
: and no more babysitting :bgrin . She looks like she fits right in at your house.
default_yes.gif
: That is a really great picture of both of you.
default_yes.gif
: Are you serious - :eek: :bgrin -you never brought one of your horses in the house? :eek: :bgrin :new_shocked: this pic gets my vote! Corinne
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Nikki,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]That is PRECIOUS! :aktion033: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=18pt]I LOVE IT...
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Ok, we need to decide a timeframe and maybe start another post for the pics.......everyone has good suggestions, but lets decide something UNIQUE for the picture taking, and it has to be of one of your longears!!!!!!!!!
default_wink.png
:

Let's get this figured out so we can start another post and get it under way!!!

How about now through February 11th, and then we can figure out a way to vote for the best or most unique picture. SO we can try to get it all done and Announce the winner on Valentines Day........The I will mail out a surprise for the winner!

What do you think?

:lol:

Sounds good Michele, do you want to post a thread. Everyone grab your cameras! REMEMBER LONGEARS ONLY, but gosh dang it--I really do like the pic of Nikki :bgrin Michele, on your thread would you tell us on how and what you would like us doing with our donkeys, for the pictures. They can include mules and hinnys. How do you want to vote? Corinne

Ok, I will start a new thread with all the info!!!!!!!! :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]i figured since it was my first time bringing equine in the house i would start out small
default_yes.gif
: . i don't think Petunia would have fit through the door anyway :new_shocked: . just thought it was a cute picture
default_smile.png
. Nikki
[/SIZE]

Back