Ohhhh.....I felt the baby yesterday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whimsical

Reaction score
I have been so concerned that I have a mare due early March and haven't seen any movement, nor felt any. Well yesterday. I finally felt the baby move. I was about to take her to be ultrasounded again. Although it is like pulling teeth to get the vets out here to do it. And the one that does do it likes to do it vaginally instead of anal. Which makes me nervous of bacteria getting in.

Anyway, now I can rest assured.........and be excited now!!! :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006:

This is a picture of her early on in her pregnancy.

Hannah.JPG

And she is bred to my stallion Bo, who is a buckeroo grandson.

it's always exciting to see or feel... we have had several that didn't seem to move much, at least when we were around! but last year we had a mare, you would swear the foal was doing somersaults in there, no way it could be the mare twitching or whatever... but she never did have a foal! sometimes we can poke the baby and it will poke back (i must admit i did this to my own belly with mine! - and setting a cold bowl of ice cream on my belly was guaranteed to get kicks!)

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

How exciting! Congrads!

I keep checking my 3 but still haven't felt anything yet. Not due till May/June and can't wait till I do feel something!

How exciting to feel the foal move....but it makes my mares mad at me. I think they think I am the one hitting them from the inside.

Latest posts

Back