OH MY GOSH--

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
I just have to tell everyone on here what happened to me last night at the vet clinic--no, I didnt win anything, but I never do so thats nothing unusual. BUT, most of you know I use to have arabians, we still do have 5 which we gave to our son who lives right on our farm..so they never had to leave me..just the work did, but I still have our very old stallion (of course gelded now) who is 34 yrs old when we bought him he was a coming 3 yr old, and 7 yrs later, we bought full sister to him...Ansari. We sold Ansari about 20 years ago, but she never went far from us, and the woman we sold her too owned another woman $$ so she gave our beautiful Ansari to her. This woman owned a trail riding stable and really worked the bejebbers out of her trail horses, including Ansari, but there was nothing I coud do to buy her back..I sure did try! Last night at the clinic, this womans daughter, who now is a vet tech for my vet, came up to me and offered Ansari to me, her mother is retiring her. It took all of 2 seconds for me to say YES...so after 20 years my Ansari is coming back home for retirement with his full brother Nazarian. I wonder if they will remember each other..I am just so happy to have her back FINALLY..I know its going to be a long road ahead since when I seen her last she looked so thin, but I'm up to the challenge and cant wait for her and Nazarians reunion! YAHOOOOOOOOOO.....and this wasnt a dream either. Corinne

Hey that's cool! Glad you get to reunite with an old friend!!!

[SIZE=14pt]i just love stories like that
default_wub.png
: . Nikki
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

I wonder if they will remember each other..

I think they will probably remember each other, they have amazing memories.

[i had Bonnie do a reading on my senior half-Arab gelding, and he asked her about one of his companions from nearly 20 years ago, so I don't think they forget. And, I've seen them recognized people they haven't seen in a few years, so I believe that they do remember horses too.]

That's great news! I think she will remember you and almost positvie she will remember her brother, I agree that they have great memories. Can you post pictures? I think everyone and I know I would enjoy seeing them, alot of us started out with the big horses and I still like them alot. When do you get her?

Oh Corrine, I've got tears for you! Congratulations and yes I do think they remember.

[SIZE=12pt]My eyes are watering too Ce...
default_yes.gif
: That is such a great story and I'm so happy for you and one of your children coming home! You know we will want to see pictures of the reunion.
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks for sharing this awesome story with us...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

What a neat story :aktion033: You must have been in shock at the offer. Can't wait to hear about the reunion. Horses are very smart...I am sure they will remember
default_yes.gif
:

Corinne,

What a wonderful story. I can just feel how happy and excited you are to get Ansari back!! :aktion033:

When will you be able to get her? You definitely have a heart
default_wub.png
: of gold and a lot of love!!

It will be interesting to see whether or not they remember each other! We will be expecting pictures of the happy reunion!

How lucky for Ansari to be coming home to you!!
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: Congratulations on the arab coming home after 20 years! I'm sure that they'll remember each other, arabs have wonderful memories!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Congrat! When dose she come home? That is a neat story!

RNR

That is wonderful to hear....sounds like she needs a nice quiet retirement home where she will not be over worked! Glad she is coming home to you!

I'm not sure when we will be picking her up--guess I have to be nice and "play" by the owners rules
default_sad.png
but as soon as I do --you can bet I will be posting pictures. I will just be real glad when she is actually at our house and in our barn!
default_yes.gif
: Corinne

[SIZE=12pt]Me too Corinne! :aktion033: Can't wait until she is safe and sound at your house. I know you will fatten her up in no time with your homemade muffins and goodies!! LOL![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Again, I'm just so happy for you. What a great gift...
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Back