Oh Leia....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drivin*me*buggy

Reaction score
COme on Chick! Share pix of this boy you talk about now! Please! please! please !
default_poke.gif
default_whistling.gif

Angie

Hehehe, I wondered if anybody was finally going to ask about him!
default_laugh.png
Between the weather and his winter coat he's been hard to get good pictures of but I have a few by now and will officially "announce him" in the next couple of days. (Good Lord, I've already had him here six months!
default_new_shocked.gif
How did that happen??
default_wacko.png
) Official introductions are definitely in order as I'm tired of calling him "the yearling."
default_rolleyes.gif

Leia

Leia, should I just put up a picture of Bishop and we can pretend it's Turbo?
default_smile.png

Well, as his auntie, I may be a little biased. But I think he's pretty cool!

Come on Leia....OK ...no one respond to anything Leia posts on anything til she show us!!
default_wink.png

And Amy...I think we need to see your crew too...you have some of my favs
default_smile.png
Esprit....Flirt....Ally...the babes
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
drivin*me*buggy said:
And Amy...I think we need to see your crew too...you have some of my favs
default_smile.png
Esprit....Flirt....Ally...the babes
default_smile.png
Poor Amy- she can't post too much because I have the only photos of her pair held hostage on my camera right along with the photos of Turbo!
default_torch.gif
Waaaahahahaha! If someone would like to buy me a new laptop so I could actually upload a few I wouldn't mind at all. My hard-drive is so full it's overflowing and won't let me get things off the camera without a long fight.
default_rolleyes.gif

Leia

All I can say is.... External hard drive. Because of my Art... lets just say I would over load this lap top. But I looked in "Consumer reports" about the best one out there and bought it. Makes a big difference.
default_wink.png

My hard-drive is so full it's overflowing and won't let me get things off the camera without a long fight.
Why not download a bunch of it onto CD's till you get the pictures, download them onto CDs, then put your stuff back onto your computer?

I have learned the hard way...oh yes, beleive you me...to download and SAVE all my stuff OFTEN...and keep the computer as clean as possible. It will then work a lot better, and be a lot faster too.

Thank you Shari!!! Big hug
default_smile.png

I like him
default_smile.png
I can't wait to see him shed out.

That is some look that Kody is giving him in the first pic LOL

Those are NOT the photos I would have chosen to post of him. I've asked Shari to take them down so I can post his intro as I'd planned.

Leia

Leia,

Your Mail box is full.

You did not say you don't want to show pictures to people, you said you were having problems with your computer. YOU have posted picures of him on FB, so I THOUGHT I was doing something nice, since you were having computer problems.

Next time, why don't you just say the real reason you don't want to show people your new horse.

Shari said:
Leia,Your Mail box is full.

You did not say you don't want to show pictures to people, you said you were having problems with your computer. YOU have posted picures of him on FB, so I THOUGHT I was doing something nice, since you were having computer problems.

Next time, why don't you just say the real reason you don't want to show people your new horse.
The mailbox filled up overnight and is empty now. You have a PM.

Leia

Bringing out a new prospect is so exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing the photos that you've selected to announce him. Best wishes!

Latest posts

Back