Oh is she MAD at me!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrisP

Reaction score
It seems that Sweetie does NOT like the camera flash at all! Notice the fit she threw in each picture, lol!

DON'T DO THAT MOM!!!

EGWRdWzZouhCkTmN+4S2iq9HIqxbADpJ0300.jpg

I SAID STOP IT!!!!

yQu7x47+3yaxI1Af0TbPKJjI1eYn854t0300.jpg

CUT IT OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!! I'M HIDING!!

with her are Tina, Folly, Genn and Melly Sue

SSopjiAl4arVKhTK-XbAKw6H8icRT28z0300.jpg

FINE!! I'LL GO POUT!!

2g-wXltars6LUZDHRRZc02C9oREuTVzU0300.jpg

:bgrin :aktion033: :lol: :aktion033: :bgrin :aktion033: :lol: :aktion033:

:lol: Cute pictures Kris, you can really see how mad she was.

She definitely doesn`t like "posing" for the camera...but I did see some other smiling faces with her that

did seem to enjoy it!!
default_yes.gif
:

Great pictures...and I don`t see so much mud...want me to send some????
default_wink.png
:

Now THERE'S the cute photos we all missed while you were gone Kris.
default_yes.gif
:

It's so good to have you back! :aktion033:

Your little mare sure looks like she is FULL of personality..... I loved the expression on her face!

MA

Aww, thanks guys but Cindy you can KEEP YOUR MUD!! LOL, the mud is back at my old farm, we're so incredibly fortunate that the barns are all on top of the hill here so the only mud I have right now is the round pens and the dry lots but they're not that bad, the pasture stays really nice and well drained.

BTW, this is Funkys mama and in looking at the one picture again I can see where he gets that head tuck from, they both just about touch their chests, lol.

And yes she's FULL of personality and really the sweetest mare, now the perlino pinto in the one picture with her is my psycho mare, about once a month she gets a burr in her undies and decides to try to kill one of the other mares, never the same one, we call it PMS (putting up with mare sh**) I end up running out into the pasture day or not with a broom to break it up, LOL, neighbors probably think I'm taking flying lessons

krisp

Last edited by a moderator:
... I end up running out into the pasture day or not with a broom to break it up, LOL, neighbors probably think I'm taking flying lessons

krisp
You mean you're not?
default_wink.png
: :bgrin

Latest posts

Back