Oh Deer !!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"City Slicker"

Reaction score
I get home and phone is ringing off the wall! A buddy that lives just outside the city

is in a panic! This young fawn found it's way into his yard and got it's head stuck in

one of those pumpkin treat buckets that the kids use. Now this is where it gets funny!

He asks if I can come up to try and help this poor thing out with him, so I figure this

should be good for a laugh or two. As I pull into the driveway I can't belive what I'm seeing

at the end by the fence. Now I'm thinking how the heck did this happen. My friend knows how

I am with animals of any sort! It was just laying there pretty calm like, so I slowly

start making my way up to the deer. I'm thinking to my self I should grab my cam for this one.

So I head back to the truck, grab cam and get a shot off before I try to get the crap kicked

outa me. Well it went better than I could imagine, walked right up and pulled the bucket

off with out a scuffle. It end with a happy ending for both, it stood there for a miniute looked

at me as to say thanks and bounded off back to the bush line! So here is the pic I got as

seen when I got there!

FawnStuck.jpg

Oh that poor little stupid thing........ I just love looking at the deer around here. She must have been hungry looking for food in there. I hope her mama isn't far away.

That would be one very scarry Halloween pumpkin too!

Your friend sure called the right person to help this little one out of such a jam.

I'm sure glad you were there to help her out!

Bravo! Well done! :aktion033:

Oh how funny! It is amazing what animals will stick their heads into , especially the babies who are just sooooo curious, what a perfect picture, you gotta make haloween cards with that or something lol, you should get a hold of halmark and try and sell the picture to them and make halloween cards lol! thanks for sharing!

Oh my goodness! That is too cute - you are a hero! You need to publish the photo or sell it to a publisher. It is too cute! Thanks!

Too cute!! I hope it finds momma! We had a skunk get it's head stuck in a paper cup at work.....nobody was too keen on helping it out though!! Someone finally got close and bumped it off it's head and then ran like heck!

You had me thinking that was a joke your friend was playing on you...as in the actual pic it looks almost like one of those ornamental deer. Awesome story...glad you could help! :bgrin

Im so glad u remembered your camera, what a picture!!! Too funny!!

Latest posts

Back