Office Closed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Due to the blizzard warning issued for Tuesday, February 1, 2011 starting at 6 a.m. the ASPC/AMHR office will be closed today.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot blame ANYONE for staying home today. I see the website is also down, but I will wait patiently. Probably every school in Oklahoma is closed today. I know all around here are and it is far worse north and west of us.

I pray everyone will be safe.

As a Southern Illinoian I can attest to the awful weather! Everything is heavily coated in ice, the ground is covered in ice pellets and we have many more hours to go of this.
default_wacko.png

Yup, here in southern WI we already have schools closing for tomorrow, businesses, workplaces....
default_wacko.png

We are not going to have it too bad here. I'll pray that all make it safely home from work, and that no one has a bad fall. God Bless and be careful.

Can you please share the new website address???? I must have been the same place you were, cause I didn't know it had changed either. LOL LOL

I think the new address is www.shetlandmini.com. I did a search this morning.

Barbie

The dangerous blizzard that has continued in Central Illinois will again cause the ASPC/AMHR office to be closed on Wednesday, February 2, 2011.

Latest posts

Back