NYE pic (Tracy and me)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
Tracy and I went to a New Year's Eve dance (yes, it was a lesbian dance) and we had our pic taken there! We have lots of "taken ourselves" pics, but this is our 1st official professional pic!
default_wub.png
: Last year at this time, we had just met each other in person the day before NYE (we met online on 12-11-05) and we went to this dance together then, too!
default_wub.png
: Brought back sweet memories and Tracy even requested one of the songs we both love ..."Can I Have This Dance?"
default_wub.png
:

Anyway, here is the pic...(sorry its kind of big...havent had a chance to fix that, yet)

NYE_123106.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a very nice picture, Linda!!! It looks like you and Tracy had a great New Years Eve
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR! WHAT A NICE PICTURE! WE STAYED HOME AND I FELL ASLEEP BEFORE MIDNIGHT
default_rolleyes.gif
: . LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A NICE TIME!
default_smile.png
NIKKI
[/SIZE]

Wonderful picture of you both. Sounds like you had a great time! You all have a

[SIZE=24pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR![/SIZE]

That's a very nice picture, you two look so happy and that's what counts. It's great to find that special person, isn't it? Glad you had a good time.

:aktion033: You look so happy! I am so glad for you two!

Have a great new year!

Hugs

Bonnie

Oh Linda, what great fun! Happy New Years!!!

Linda,

That is such a beautiful photo of you and Tracy...your eyes say it all...complete happiness and fulfillment. Just looking at this photo, I can see both of your entire beings drawn in to each other.

May you have many, many New Years to come!

susanne

Thanks everyone! We had a wonderful evening and we didnt even drink (well, except for a sip of champagne at midnight
default_wink.png
: ), so it was just us being ourselves having fun! :aktion033: I think a lot of people had their reservations about us last year when I mentioned how we met, but we both "knew"...and one year later...we know even more (if that makes sense), that we had found "the one".
default_wub.png
:

(Btw, in case you don't know me, I am the one in the black dress).

:aktion033: Nice pictures you both look very happy..

You both look great! The love and happiness shine from your eyes.

May you have a life time of JOY!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back