NWMHC Fun Day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
Who is going to the Fun day at Happ's this weekend? We can only hope that the weather will be nice so everyone can have a good time.

I was planning on going as CDE interest me, but I have a memeorial for my nephew and it can not be missed. So I'm hopping that there is a good turnout so that they will have it again. I think that it will be a great time and is very good for the NWMHC. Hope you all have a great time!
default_aktion033.gif

Sorry Bill, I'm not a member of the club and I haven't had a driving horse since Kody got hurt last spring.
default_sad.png
That makes it hard to enjoy a "driving fun day!" He's slowly getting back in harness so hopefully I can do some things this summer but CDE's won't be a part of it. Gotta wait for Turbo to be four for that.

Leia

[We went. We arrived before the appointed hour to help Maureen set cones and to help with the "rush" in the office...if need be. We had another commitment so left at 11. There were four other horses there and all were people who had been to Happ's before and already knew how fun it was to drive there. We can only hope that the intermittent rain, sleet, hail and some small amount of sunshine is what kept people away and that the July dates will be better.

These events are open to all drivers of minis, members or not...

Dorothy

Latest posts

Back