NWMHC Banquet & Meeting

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shalamara minis

Reaction score
NWMHC Had its annual meeting and awards banquet last Saturday. The Number of people at the general meeting for the club was down, but bussiness was carried on by those who were there.

The numbers were down for the Awards Banquet also, but for those of us who were there we had a very good time. We gave away around 200 Trophies so things took awhile. For those who were not there your trophies are on there way with friends. We also gave out 70 checks for just over $7400.00 for the Gelding Fund, and then turned around and raised over $2000 for the start of the 2008 Gelding fund.

For those who came, THANKS, for those who missed it, you missed a great time.

NWMHC is looking foward to the 2008 show season.

I sure wish I could have made it but sadly I didn't get to. Its hard juggling a new baby and paid for a membership with the club and didnt even show. Oh well there's always next year. It was just hard showing after April. I am just so glad that I am done being pregnant and I will be in the ring next year
default_smile.png

Congratulations on your wins, Bill!

I would have loved to have stayed longer. I got a teeny bit of that gelding money, not too bad for one show w/my one gelding. I like to support it, too (the fund).

It's always nice to see everyone, though, and Kari did some great winning, too.

The NWMHC is the best club I've ever encountered. I joined in 1995 or 1996, and though I didn't show until 1997, I feel the membership was well worth it for the connections I made through the club.

Liz

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill & Nootka, congrats on your wins.

I was at the meeting, although the numbers were down a bit, I felt we covered quite a bit of ground and the meeting was productive.

I had to leave before the banquet, looked nice when we left and I am sure you all had a great time.

Look forward to seeing everyone in January at the winter meeting!

Bill,

I remember you were up for some Year End Awards........What did you win????

MA

MA- Um, try EVERYTHING! Seems Bill was up there every 2 minutes. CONGRATULATIONS, Bill!!

My mare took:

Res. Senior Mares 30-32

Res. Ammy Lev 1

Res. "Special Needs"

Kari

Annette, I didn't win anything. I only went to two NWMHC shows this year and my weanling stallion/gelding measured out of his height division for weanies so I only had my old gelding, who is pretty much outclassed by everything else out there.
default_smile.png
I had fun, though!

Kari and Bill did great, as did many other of our members.

Bill or Kari, or anyone else, do you remember catching the name of the winning bidder on the map I donated? I wanted to get their contact info for the person who makes them so he can send them their documentation. I asked Barbara, but she hasn't gotten back to me, yet. I have all the addresses here if I just had the name. Someone was talking to me right at the time they said who it was and we had to leave before the banquet was over.

Now I'm really excited for next year! I hope Pyro's alright for height to show as a yearling in A and Under/R.

Liz

Congratulations Kari!!!!

Bill PM'ed with his wins.........among all of them he won Rookie of the Year!!! Congrats, Bill!

MA

Rookie of the Year is a great one, and I would have to agree very deserved win.

Congrats again, Bill, Kari, all the winners who are reading and not posting!

Liz

Latest posts

Back