Nutrena brand, has loose minerals?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firefall

Reaction score
My feed store said that they quit carrying the Purina "Free Balance" 12-12. So I have to go to the other feed store that caries Nutrena brands.

I don't know anything about Nutrena but hope someone knows what is the same type of loose minerals in Nutrena that Purina has in 12-12.

Thank you

hiya Firefall! hey i know Geislers carries the 12-12 in idaho falls.. i just bought a bucket. i know you prolly dont make it into Idaho falls much but maybe that will help??

Regardless if they quit carrying the 12:12, if they are still a Purina dealership they can order it for you. It usually only takes a week to get special orders from Purina. Not sure why they would quit carrying it, it is a staple!! :)

I am not sure of the name of the feed that would be close to the 12:12 in Nutrena, but I do know that each time that I have switched from Purina to Nutrena I haven't been happy.

My feed store said that they quit carrying the Purina "Free Balance" 12-12. So I have to go to the other feed store that caries Nutrena brands. I don't know anything about Nutrena but hope someone knows what is the same type of loose minerals in Nutrena that Purina has in 12-12.

Thank you

Latest posts

Back