Nugget pup is 8 months old

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gimp

Reaction score
My puppy is growing up way too fast. These were taken by a friend at an after show Cardi-pardi

nugget01.jpg

nugget02.jpg

Gee, Charlene. Sometimes my three drive me to the point of tearing all my hair out, but I don't think I could happily live without one. They make me laugh every day
default_yes.gif
. I'm sorry I can't send you a bit of corgi thru the internet, but know that we have tried.
default_wink.png

i know what you mean! there was never a dull moment around this house when my 2 corgis were younger and healthy. i miss that...love my danes to pieces but i do so miss corgi frapping!

He's looking good gimp!!!!!!
default_yes.gif

i know what you mean! there was never a dull moment around this house when my 2 corgis were younger and healthy. i miss that...love my danes to pieces but i do so miss corgi frapping!
Charlene, there will be some Cardis coming to visit soon.....the number that will be visiting has yet to be decided
default_wink.png

~kathryn

Wow! He's beautiful. Good thing we are full up here on dogs right now. Those are cute and look so cuddly.

Can't wait to hear how he progresses in competition in the future.

Latest posts

Back