Nugget at 8 months

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gimp

Reaction score
My pup has all too quickly grown into a dog!

Pa034585.jpg

Pa034578.jpg

Pa014429.jpg

He is at a stage of being incredibly devoted to me and only wants to please. It makes the show ring a joy for both of us...at this point. (Tomorrow all that could change as he is, indeed, still a bit of a puppy.
default_wacko.png
)

More health testing can be done at one year (hips and elbows, prelim). So far he has passed everything with flying colors
default_aktion033.gif

I feel so honored to have this guy in my life.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a nice boy.

We used to have a corgi when I was a child and loved to sit beside me when I was practicing my piano lessons.

What a beautiful dog . Lovely pictures love the head shot of the dog looking at you.

He is gorgeous. I bet you feel very honored having him by your side. Met Ivy this weekend and what a cutie pie she is.

Also missed you this weekend wish you could have been down but I understand.

You can just see his love and respect oozing from every pore.

I'm sorry, Marie. It just wasn't in the cards. Let me know when you will be up for a visit and I will make sure I am there!!

Nugget has very quickly attached to my heart. Luckily his breeder has as well as she has beat herself up over letting him go. We will be spending more and more time together and go through his journey together, and that is very nice. I have so much to learn and cannot think of a better mentor.

Many thanks to anoki (and Moxie) for opening my eyes to this wonderful breed.
default_aktion033.gif

Many thanks to anoki (and Moxie) for opening my eyes to this wonderful breed.
default_aktion033.gif
default_blush.png
awww, shucks...... you're most definitely welcome!! I just love Cardigans!!!

I do have a secret though gimp.....and it goes back to Carbon!!!!! We'll see what happens in the next couple of months!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
There are several of us that are very excited about it, so hopefully everything goes ok....
default_whistling.gif
I don't want to say too much....too early just yet
default_wink.png

Good luck in Idaho!!! I will be chasing-I mean herding-sheep this weekend with Moxie & Lainey!!!
default_488.gif
Sooooo looking forward to some fun with that (and hopefully no sheep-surfing!!!!
default_biggrin.png
)

~kathryn

default_blush.png
awww, shucks...... you're most definitely welcome!! I just love Cardigans!!!

I do have a secret though gimp.....and it goes back to Carbon!!!!! We'll see what happens in the next couple of months!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
There are several of us that are very excited about it, so hopefully everything goes ok....
default_whistling.gif
I don't want to say too much....too early just yet
default_wink.png

~kathryn
I have yet to meet a Carbon pup that doesn't carry his wonderful temperament. I will eagerly await your news.
default_yes.gif

I think he's beautiful...he has such an expressive face. Looks like you two are a match made in heaven. Don't you just love it when canine and human come together in a wonderful relationship......

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back