NORTHEAST MINIATURE HORSE CLUB NEWS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millstone Farm

Reaction score
Hi Everyone - First of all a reminder that there is still time to order your photos from the May 27 show from Jenny Fritz. Remember that Jenny has donated all her profits from these photos to our Rescue Fund. The link to the pictures is http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e184/cindymoses/
and ordering information is on the web site calendar page. http://www.northeastminis.org/calendar.htm

Come on folks - 5 x 7 prints are only $9.00! Go take a look. It's for a good cause. Our rescue minis will thank you.

AND ALSO -- ENTRY DEADLINE IS FAST APPROACHING FOR OUR

[SIZE=12pt]Summer Invitational AMHA Miniature Horse Show
To Benefit
Northeast Miniature Horse Club Rescue Fund
and Bristol County Agricultural High School FFA Chapter
[/SIZE]

2 JUDGES, LORRAINE MAVROGEORGE AND JENNIFER BAKER-KENNETT
Sunday, July 15
Bristol County Agricultural High School
135 Center Street
Dighton, MA 02715
Manager - Aaron Caswell
[email protected]
phone (508) 669-6744 ext. 154
fax (508) 669-6747

Show Premium, Class list, and entry form can be found on our web site at www.northeastminis.org

REMEMBER THAT TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR OUR YEAR END AWARDS, YOU MUST ATTEND BOTH THE MAY 27 AND THE JULY 15 SHOW!

Our trademark complimentary coffee and donuts,
and our fabulous DESSERT CAKE will be waiting for you!

The FFA kids will have lunch, snacks and drinks available for sale.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please follow the directions as they appear on the Show Premium due to ongoing construction in the local area. Your 'mapquest' or similar may not be correct.

AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SPONSOR A CLASS OR A CHAMPIONSHIP, EVEN A SUPREME, IT IS NOT TOO LATE!
SEE THE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE AT
http://www.northeastminis.org/club_sponsor.pdf

OUR RESCUE MINIS THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

SEE YOU ALL ON SUNDAY, JULY 15 IN DIGHTON, MA!

I'll be there, too. It will probably be my last show before the World Show, since I can't ever do the Eastern Championship (i have to be in Saratoga for the entire 6 week meet every year).

Can't wait! I think it will be a fun show. Not sure who is coming -- maybe a few surprises!

Just to let evryone in the area know -- the Northeast Miniature Horse Club show committee has just voted to waive any late entry charges provided you can fax your entries in by Monday, July 9.

This promises to be another great show for us, with great Championship Trophies, and surprise awards for every first place winner! If you are new to showing, give our very popular Mentored Beginner Classes a try. If you need a mentor, just contact our show manager, and one will be assigned to you.

The FFA kids from Bristol County Agricultural High School will have a great lunch availalble , and we will have our complimentary morning coffee and famous dessert cake for all exhibitors and friends.

This is a terrific facility, and the FFA Chapter is very excited about hosting our show. Remember that this is a benefit show for them, as well as for the Northeast Miniature Horse Club Rescue Fund.

Please come out and support these great causes, and enjoy a wonderful day with your horses and your friends! Everyone is welcome.

Cindy

No time posted. Does anybody know what time this starts. Would like to go and learn. Thanks

I was at the site yesterday to check it out (while shopping for TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and it looks like it will be fun! The indoor this year, is across the street from the indoor we'll use next year .....That one's a HUGE Cover-All, but all that is there currently is the foundation......

The kids (FFA kids) are all excited about their first horse show on the grounds, and there should be plenty of parking. I'm bringing my fan and encourage everyone else to do so just in case we have another 90 degree day like tomorrow is supposed to be.....

We'll be driving on a mowed lawn with cones. Should be a fine size! I voted for this, as I think the indoor will be a tad small for those horses who like to BOOK IT!

HEY!! The BEST part is we get REAL bathrooms! NOT roasting Porta Potties! OK, that is second best to the wonderful CAKE!
default_yes.gif
:

But I can never turn down a real bathroom...... :aktion033:

P.S. Did I mention that I am shopping for trucks? REAL TRUCKS! Ones that stop when you put your foot on the brakes and don't pour smoke from under the hood as you pull into a show?

And CAKE! With flowers on it made from frosting?

I keep hearing such great things about this facility - I can't wait to see it in person!!

I started clipping today. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there's nothing quit elike clipping when it's 95 and humid!

Well, of course, I'll be there with my mother and Ally. On top of Triple, I plan to show one of Catherine's geldings in performance in order to drive at Regionals (wooohooo!). Actually, we're bringing the whole gang, as Maddie and the colt will be the only two left at home.
default_wacko.png
: We are "so far" entered in 19 classes, but thats between mom, Ally, and I. I've got my usual class list going though with my boy.

Just letting it out that, if I'm needed again, I will mentor in jumper.
default_yes.gif
:

default_smile.png
The sight is, as mentioned, WONDERFUL! And awfully close too. Ha, I can't wait!!

I hear that Jen! I started last night too.... I was soaked and nasty when I was done.... blah! :eek: Have another one to do tonight and finishing them both (heads and legs) Thursday night. So then Saturday will just be facials and baths.

Well I did two clip jobs yesterday in the heat..sweat dripping down my face. One looks like I ran him through the mower........................

Lyric ( the piglet) is today and Triple is Friday as well as heads and legs then Saturday will be baths and facials

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99% Certain, I'll be driving THE NEW TRUCK! You'll see me grinning ear to ear! :new_shocked: :risa8: :new_multi: :488: :538: :aktion033: :cheeky-smiley-006:
default_cheers.gif
: :xreiter:
default_yes.gif
:
default_firstprize.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

I clipped my gelding last night.... definitely wasn't as gross out as the night before..LOL Just have to clip both their heads and legs tonight.

I'll be looking for your new truck Dru!! :aktion033:

I've been bad - I haven't done a tihng s ince doing 3 body clips on Sunday. I have a total of 5 horses to get ready...

I see all-nighters in my future!

Latest posts

Back