Northeast Miniature Horse Club Welcomes You to Join Us

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millstone Farm

Reaction score
THE NORTHEAST MINIATURE HORSE CLUB INVTES YOU TO JOIN US FOR

THE 2009 NMHC SUMMER INVITATIONAL
AMHA MINIATURE HORSE SHOW
To Benefit
Northeast Miniature Horse Club Rescue Fund
And
The Bristol County Agricultural High School FFA Chapter
Sunday July 19, 2009
Show will begin at 8:30 AM
Bristol County Agricultural High School
135 Center Street Dighton, MA 02715
Beautiful Indoor Facility
Facility # for the weekend: 508-320-5526 (Show Manager’s cell)
JUDGES
Kathleen Callahan-Smith ~ CA
Steve Lampson ~ MA
Jennifer Baker-Kennett ~ VT
Questions and Entries to: Aaron Caswell, ACE Show Management
188 Mt. Pleasant Street, Fall River, MA 02720
Phone: 508-617-8151 Fax: 508-669-6747
Email: [email protected]
Please make checks payable to Northeast Miniature Horse Club
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: July 6, 2009
Click here for the Show Premium

Click here for the Class List

Click here for the Entry Form

Last edited by a moderator:
Our show in Dighton, MA has always been a popular one, and this year with 3 judges, will be better than ever.

AND - if Mother Nature continues to play her little joke on us with The Summer That Wasn't, we will have a beautiful, new indoor arena to use. There is enough room to have a make-up area right in the arena, so we will all be cozy and DRY for the show.

Lots of room for spectators inside as well.

Looking forward to seeing you all on July 19th!

I wish I could take my new little buy but I don't think we will be ready.

If anyone would like a hand or would like to show me the ropes I would be glad to help and learn!

Come on over, Sarah! Introduce yourself to any of us, and I'm sure we can find something fun and useful for you to do.

If you email me privately, we can see who you may live near as well, and maybe find you a mentor.

[email protected]

Looking forward to meeting you!

We will be there with quite a few!!! Hoping that Mother Nature gives us some sunshine and 70's... With absolutely no rain!!!! Is that too much to ask???

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!

Hey! HAY! Are we having CAKE???? I HOPE after all these years that someone gets the writing on it CORRECT.............."Happy Birthday DRU" would be good!

I will be there!!! number of horses still up in the air... number of kids still up in the air.... My partner in crime (Connor) will not be showing he is going to boyscout camp!!! AGH!!!!

And NO Matt Dru's horses will not be going swimming... cuz I now own the stall unlocking culprit!! That is of course as long as she has not aquired any other hardend criminal horses wanting to ESCAPE!!!

Plan to be there with 2-6 horses.

Some where between the 95 degrees we had there last year and the rain last Sunday would be perfect weather! LOL But certainly not both on the same day.

Mark - BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!

Please don't give Mother Nature any ideas!
default_biggrin.png

Hi Everyone - Show manager Aaron Caswell has asked me to remind you all that the entry deadline for our July 19, 3 judge, AMHA show in Dighton, MA is Monday, July 6. Tomorrow!!

Most importantly, I need to know how big a cake to get the elves working on!
default_biggrin.png

So, in honor of the sun returning to its place in a sky that is finally other than gray, we are extending our deadline to Friday, July 10. Just postmark or fax your entries to Aaron by Friday to avoid any late charges.

Go back to the first post on this thread for the links to all the info you will need - because I am computer challenged and can't figure out how to put them here.
default_sad.png

You don't want to miss this always great show -- and you certainly don't want to miss THE CAKE!

Hope to see lots of old friends and new at Dighton!

Latest posts

Back