Northeast Miniature Horse Club Benefit Show 5/27

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millstone Farm

Reaction score
I can't wait any longer to spread the good news!

Chances Miniature Horse Rescue will be receiving a nice fat check from their friends at the Northeast Miniature Horse Club! The financials from the show are in and the Board is pleased to announce that we will be sending Chances a check for 1/3 of the net proceeds from the show -- $750!

This is an increase from last year's donation.

As most of you know, when the Northeast Miniature Horse Club was founded, we felt very strongly that we needed to include support for Miniature horse rescue. Our club has been at the forefront of this, working with great organizations and individuals (like Chances) to provide a safe haven for abused and neglected small equines. We were front and center during the Upton, Mass., case and will continue to be at the ready whenever the need arrives.

This $750 donation to Chances means we can continue to make a significant difference in the lives of abused, needy Miniature horses by supporting their National efforts, while retaining the balance of our net proceeds to meet the needs of horses in our region.

Thank you to all who helped make this show such a success! On behalf of the entire Board and our officers, we look forward to our July 15th Show. Please visit our website at Northeast Miniature Horse Club for information about that show and other exciting events.

On a related note, below are a few candid photos taken by the show photographer of some of the youth who participated in the show on Sunday. Sometimes a photo does say it all!!!

NH1.jpg

NH5.jpg

NH2.jpg

NH6.jpg

Thanks for posting those great pictures, Jen! There are lots more coming soon from our photographer Jenny Fritz. Jenny has a real knack with kids and candids, and I think many of you who participated in the show on Sunday will be surprised and pleased.

Our club is so happy to be able to support the wonderful work of Chances for the 2nd year, and if our July 15th Dighton, MA AMHA show is only half as successful as the May 27th one, we should be able to donate even more.

Thanks again to everyone who helped make Sunday such a terrific day.

Cindy

That is WONDERFUL News!!!! So glad that the show was successful!!!!

I know that the photographer took some GREAT photos.... She showed me a picture of my stallion on her camera, and I was really impressed!!!! And judging by the photos on here, she sure does have a way with kids!!! Can't wait to see the rest!!!

Oh my GOSH!!!!!! You all are awesome and the rescue and the mini's thank you!!! Without supporters

like you all CMHR could not help as many horses as we do.

[SIZE=18pt]THANK YOU!!!!!![/SIZE]

Gini-

In a perfect world, every single mini that was born would have a forever, loving home. We all know that doesn't always happen, so Chances can always counts on their friends at the Northeast Miniature Horse Club to do as much as we can to support your great work!

I hope we can make an even more sizable donation to y'all from our July show!!!

:aktion033: What a WONDERFUL show and generous donation for the rescue.

This group of people were just great to show with. My family (3 kids my husband and myself) reallly had a blast. We learned tons with the mentor classes and just really had a ton of fun.

Feels even better to know that the money spent to have the fun went toward something so meaningful. The group is so mutually benificial with the abilty to give back to the rescue minis that need the love and also have fun earning points and showing off our oun loved minis.

So great in everyway...... THANKS TONS TO ALL WHO MADE IT HAPPEN!!!!!! :bgrin

WOW thats awesome................WAY TO GO and THANK YOU the minis will appreciate any help we can get. And love the candid shots. Nothings better for the soul then a mini and a kid.............lol :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

You work and sweat to get ready, make the drive, set up and groom, give last minute directions and send them in the ring, wait, holding your breath, and the ribbon comes! Out they come with big smiles and you know it was all worth it.................THENyou remember why we do all this CHANCES!

Thank you so very much to our friends at Northeast Miniature Horse Club. Not only a "big, fat check" to Chances but what beautiful pictures to look at.

All the minis that will be helped thank you also. There never seems to be a shortage of them. We are averaging one a week now and it is sad, but with great friends and supporters like NMHC, we are still able to help them and find them forever homes.

Thank You,

Ginny, President CMHR

Latest posts

Back