Noelle's Tail? Huh?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I couldn't resist.

I was pulling weeds out of a field that I keep closed off and left the gate open figuring

I'd have some company before too long.

Due to the drought, the grass in this field has been croaked for months and gone to

ragweed, so none of the horses have been in there since last winter.

Well don't ask me why, but Noelle decided that a new field of ragweed is exciting and

she had that snort and blow thing going on for the longest time.

Guessing she couldn't control her tail.......Goofy girl!

Aug16Noelle.jpg

Aug16Noelle2.jpg

OMG all I could think of was

[SIZE=24pt]Pep-ina-La-Pew!!!!!![/SIZE]

What a doll!

Marty, she's BEAUTIFUL!!
default_wub.png
: I have to admit she looks a little like a poodle in that last shot though.... :lol:

Leia

Noelle is a real knockout, Marty! :aktion033: Love...love...LOVE her markings...and her tail is so unusual. She's just beautiful...head to tail!
default_wub.png
:

WOW Marty!!! Noelle is stunning! She is growing up so nice..you are keeping her right?

Wow I love her markings and movement, very nice filly.

Don't you just wish you could feel as happy as they do when they run around like that?? You just know everything in the world is completely perfect to them right then!

She's a pretty girl!

~Dana~

I love that second picture of her, on the left. She's just showing off her pretty, unique tail!

Noelle slays me! She is a real looker and she seems to know it!!!!!

Wow Marty she is stunning!!Definetly a treasure. Looks like she was just queen of the feild and decided she would secure the premesis lol!!

Latest posts

Back