Quantcast

No more flats...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Sue_C.

Reaction score
I am sure that I had read here about the foam rubber tubes that can be used to replace the regular pneumatic tire tubes.

I went today to try out the marathon portion of my friend's facility, (first CDE coming up in a couple of weeks) and go figure...half-way through...I had my first flat tire in all my years of driving. Next time, I take the wooden wheeled cart!! But, I have decided that I will buy the "no more flats" or whatever they are called, but I cannot find out where to buy them.

Sue_C.

Reaction score
Really...WALMART?
How COOL is THAT!!!

Thanks a bunch! I would never have thought of going there. It will be worth the hour's drive...we are in the stix here.

susanne

dB
Reaction score
Sue,

I've read that what WalMart carries are No-MorFlats for bicycles, which are a slightly different width than the ones for carts. This is not from my personal experience, but I'd double check.

One place to get them (20 inch size) is American Cart & Harness:

http://www.horsecart.com/options.html

I thought they had a website, but I can't find it through Google...hopefully someone else knows the URL.

I've also heard great things about the goo that can be pumped into a normal innertube, but I don't know the name...again, hopefully someone knows better than I.

Katiean

Reaction score
I have had excelent luck with kevlar tubes and tires. We tend to drive over a ton of goat head stickers. I have gotten no flats with them. you can get the tubes and tires at Wal-Mart.

whitney

Reaction score
Walmart carries the No More Flat but the problem was they didn't carry the right size.

I ordered mine direct from the company. Pricey but worth the piece of mind.

lilmiraclesfarm

Reaction score
I bought the walmart ones for my easy entry cart. They fit fine on mine and I've had no issues with them.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
I got mine at Wal-Mart for my easy entry, and I was checking into getting some for "my" show cart as well, and they sell the correct size. Maybe it depends on the individual Wal-Mart store?

Latest posts