No more flats...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue_C.

Reaction score
I am sure that I had read here about the foam rubber tubes that can be used to replace the regular pneumatic tire tubes.

I went today to try out the marathon portion of my friend's facility, (first CDE coming up in a couple of weeks) and go figure...half-way through...I had my first flat tire in all my years of driving. Next time, I take the wooden wheeled cart!! But, I have decided that I will buy the "no more flats" or whatever they are called, but I cannot find out where to buy them.

Really...WALMART?
default_new_shocked.gif
How COOL is THAT!!!

Thanks a bunch! I would never have thought of going there. It will be worth the hour's drive...we are in the stix here.
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Sue,

I've read that what WalMart carries are No-MorFlats for bicycles, which are a slightly different width than the ones for carts. This is not from my personal experience, but I'd double check.

One place to get them (20 inch size) is American Cart & Harness:

http://www.horsecart.com/options.html

I thought they had a website, but I can't find it through Google...hopefully someone else knows the URL.

I've also heard great things about the goo that can be pumped into a normal innertube, but I don't know the name...again, hopefully someone knows better than I.

I have had excelent luck with kevlar tubes and tires. We tend to drive over a ton of goat head stickers. I have gotten no flats with them. you can get the tubes and tires at Wal-Mart.

Walmart carries the No More Flat but the problem was they didn't carry the right size.

I ordered mine direct from the company. Pricey but worth the piece of mind.

I bought the walmart ones for my easy entry cart. They fit fine on mine and I've had no issues with them.

I got mine at Wal-Mart for my easy entry, and I was checking into getting some for "my" show cart as well, and they sell the correct size. Maybe it depends on the individual Wal-Mart store?

Latest posts

Back