No internet since Monday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph_D

Reaction score
I haven't posted about Highway since her vet visit on July 24th. My husband and daughter got home from their travels and then my internet went down on Monday morning. Two modems later, I'm finally back and able to post new updated pictures.

She's doing GREAT!! :aktion033: She eats more than my 8 y/o house cat eats and can climb like it's nobody's business :new_shocked: This itty bitty kitten gained 5 ounces overnight
default_yes.gif
: When I took her to the vet, she weighed 1 pound 6 ounces. Today she weighs 2 pounds 5 ounces :aktion033: Her left eye still bothers her so we're still putting medicine into it. It had cleared up totally then just a few days ago got bad again so I'm wondering if she scratched it somehow. No telling with this crazy kitty
default_yes.gif
:

Here she is in her favorite sleeping spot, on my daughter's dresser behind the Garfield fish tank :bgrin

Playing with a little string, awwww
default_wub.png
:

And getting her favorite itchy spot scratched :bgrin

Thanks for letting me share. Our little baby's a fighter :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
She's just too adorable Steph! She looks so happy and content...what a cutie!
default_yes.gif
: I'm so glad she's doing well.

Wow, I can't believe how big she is getting!!! She is looking good! She will eat a lot- her body has a lot to catch up on for a while.

She is going to be a pretty cat- great job and you all should be proud of yourselves! What a cutie!! Sure is looking different than the first pics you posted!

Latest posts

Back