NEWMHC Show in Shawano....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. I will be there with the Pondlake Stables crew. I am so looking forward to this weekend. It should be fun. I am only showing my gelding, so it will be a while before I show, but my daughter is show a little mare, so it will be a busy morning for her. Tami can't wait to see you again. Who are you bringing (any of the same ones you took to H.A.M.E)? Can't wait to meet the rest!! See you this weekend and good luck to all.

Hi Julie,

Yep, I am taking the same 2. I hope they behave this time....lol. Did you ever post any photos of your daughter in the costume class from HAME? She was soooo darn cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tami,

I can't wait to see your little one again. He was so cute. No I never got to post any. She will be in costume again this weekend, so I will post some next week. She is in 5 classes this weekend. so she will keep my just as busy as my one gelding!! lol!

Well i'm glad to see so many people know which "silver dapple" I am speaking off without a photo LOL!! Must be a darned good silver dapple!

Sandee your guy is just gorgeous, but I am speaking of a different one. I hope to see you at Shawano some day! let us know in advance the next time you'll be there =) I probably wont be travelling far from home so Shawano is probably the only show i'll make it to unless I travel to MN.

Tami, your little ones are just darling, I loved seeing them both and I am glad to see they're coming back for round two! I"ll be there right at 8:00am on Saturday...wont be back for Sunday, all my fave classes are Saturday! Lets see how long I can last though...my all time fave classes are Saturday night lol go figure!!!

Anyone bringing babies for the mare & foal class?

Jennifer is bringing her and Ashley's mare Janie and her filly Pondlakes Simply Irrestible CJS. :aktion033: The sire is CJ, Jennifer's blue roan stallion. That is the only filly we had this year. Emma, the filly that's her stable name, cleaned up in color class the 2 shows she's been at. You can see Emma in Jennifer's avatar.

Melissa

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty sure the silver dapple you are referring to is owned by Whispering Whinnies, Greg and Shari Depas from DePere. They have wonderful mini's, each and everyone of them. Nice couple.

I will be attending this weekend as a spectator. I have shown in Shawano the last two years, but was unable to do to much showing this year, have just had a busy, crazy summer. Next summer....

Good luck to all you exhibitors!

kdbj, it is Shar's horse she is referring to. I had talked to Minihoofbeats back when she was wondering who owned the "silver dapple" Met Shari and Greg, and Sharis Mom, at a clinic in Green Bay last March, very nice and friendly people. Corinne

Back