NEWMHC Show in Shawano....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
Just wondering how many from Wisconsin are going to the show in Shawano, this weekend? I will be there along with dunpainted (Cindy), Linda, and Diana. WE look forward to meeting anyone going. I know Tami (Oak Park) will be there also. Corinne

Pondlake Stables will be there. That includes me, justjinx, flashsnewmom and my cousin who I can't remember her user name, but it has moose in it. my mom will be there also, but she claims she's too busy to come on here. :aktion033: I look forward to meeting you and glad you can make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck getting many more answers here lol I started this exact thread a week ago and Pondlakes here (pandora) was the only one who replied =)

I am going, unfortunately i'm not bringing anyone this time around...but I did become friends with a local lady here who would love a couple of her mini's shown, so next year I may be back in the ring *hopefully* =)

It will be good to see everyone at shawano! i am hoping to show a new yearling filly i have (if the halter gets here in time and her coggins gets emailed to me and the rush transfer of her papers get here in time...LOL) for the first time so it will be alot of fun! jennifer :saludando:

This is my last show of the year so i am looking forward to seeing everyone! we are going to nationals but i am not taking any horses--am just going for a vacation (what better vacation can one take????). see you this weekend at shawano! jennifer :saludando:

oooo so i'm guessing you're prepping to really BRING IT ON!!! =) I'll be there rooting for you! Just look for the brunette girl in the stands who trips while trying to find a spot to sit...carrying ruhbarb pie! Ohhh *drool* I hope they have that again!

lol, stephanie! i will be so busy trying to keep "angie" standing still that i won't see anything else! so, i will prob have the nervous yearling silver bay 27 1/4" filly that won't hold still!

you actually do know us -- my sister has BHM The Shaman and he will be there! (we have 2 mares vet checked in foal to him for next year too!)

the halter shipped yesterday so hold your breathe for me that it gets here in time.....jennifer :saludando:

I know we know each other =) Everyone knows I LOVE Shaman! I want a photo of me running away with him LOL!!!! Of course I wouldn't really do that...*smile*...lol!!

Wow Angie sounds TINY, can't wait to see her! And ooooooo I can't wait to see Shamans foals next year! You should e-mail me the pics of which 2 mares are in foal =)

I really hope the silver dapple stallion I was trying to search for will be there again... I have his owners names and phone # but haven't called yet, i'd rather meet them in person!

oooo so i'm guessing you're prepping to really BRING IT ON!!! =) I'll be there rooting for you! Just look for the brunette girl in the stands who trips while trying to find a spot to sit...carrying ruhbarb pie! Ohhh *drool* I hope they have that again!

Ohh I love pie. Is that at the food stand? I missed the last show. I'm showing my mom's gelding, Sunset Ridge Velvet Splash, AKA Thor.

I will have my own show string next year
default_yes.gif
:

My mom owns The Shaman....he is a sweetie. My mom's mare Topsi is in foal to him, she's a mininal pinto (I think?) and one of Jennifers' daughter mare is in foal to him, can't remember what one..LOL.

Yep the pie was at the food stand! BIG slices...gets my glands going just thinking about it!

Well i'm just excited to see what Shamans foals look like...simply excited! =)

LOL! wasn't sure if you put our faces together with the names yet! but our contingency of people from Pondlake Stables is getting larger all the time!

Topsi is a few spot appy bred to The Shaman--i am predicting a chestnut leopard appy!

Maggi is a palomino that is bred to The Shaman-- i am predicting a baby that looks just like the Shaman!

well, we will have to get you some pics, stephanie, of you with the Shaman this weekend! we'll let you know when the babies arrive so you can visit!

jennifer :saludando:

Yep the pie was at the food stand! BIG slices...gets my glands going just thinking about it!

Well i'm just excited to see what Shamans foals look like...simply excited! =)

You think you're excited, the rest of us our on pins and needles waiting to see :aktion033: It's a long wait til spring. Shaman is going to Nationals so we're just all hoping he does good
default_yes.gif
:

I'll have to check out that pie..I have a long wait til the geldings show..hehe.

Jeez lol NO i'm still trying to figure out who's face goes with which name! I know your names, and what you look like, but....that's where it ends...LOL please help me this weekend! I feel ridiculous but you're all on here with association to Shaman and different names LOL!!!

mmm...still dreaming of pie...

I too would predict a leopard out of Shaman and Topsi, or a few spot...which is a leopard anyhow so there you go! Hmmm...palomino and snowcap...i'm going to call a palomino w/blanket =) What are we betting? Whoever's right gets to keep the foal? LOL!! =) just kidding but i'm open for that option!

Well me you've never met, I wasn't at the last Shawano show. So I look forward to meeting you :aktion033:

Shaman is not a true snowcap as he only has one appy parent--his sire was a palomino few spot and his dam was a chestnut/sorrel. ok, lets make this interesting...what SHALL we bet? LOL jennfier :saludando:

Jennifer - thanks for enlightening me on that fact, I tried looking that part up on him but his parents color info or photo's aren't on the site! Sooooooooooooo here's my new guess!

Topsi will have.....blanketed, sorrel...filly!

Maggie will have a palomino filly either solid or frosted hips =)

Those are my GUESSES...obviously i'm crossing my fingers for a leopard, few spot, or snowcap LOL!!! And for some reason i'm getting the "filly" vibe from Shaman...he seems more the filly producer than the colt.....

Someone print this off and keep it on record!

Bets are...well don't ask me for cash and don't ask me to cook LOL! If I lose I could paint one of my Forever Memories model horses after Shaman for free...easily a $50+ value....=)

Wait this is about what the WINNER gets...lol...*airhead* I still want a Shaman baby! How about a free breeding to Shaman for my future program...it'll be years from now but...i'll remember! *mwa ha ha*

Ok ok realisticly, any thoughts? I love guessing games!

.........I really hope the silver dapple stallion I was trying to search for will be there again... I have his owners names and phone # but haven't called yet, i'd rather meet them in person!
Don't know what silver dapple you're talking about but if it was mine (avatar), we won't make it this weekend. Shawano is far enough that we make it a 3 day affair and can't be gone that long this weekend as we're in the midst of breeding and outside mare.

Going to have to settle for a one day jaunt to Jefferson for a pinto show.

I am sure the owners of the "silver dapple" will be there. They always show Shawno as they don't live too far away. They always bring a good group of horses to show.

I am sure the "silver dapple" will be there too. She loves to show her horses and does have some nice ones. Sandee, its not your silver she is talking about. ... Hope to meet up with you Tami, your showing early Saturday right? We're less then 1 hour from Shawano, so I will try to get there early enough for your classes. Corinne

Latest posts

Back