Newly registered here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barbiedoll68346

Reaction score
I am new to the mini world, we got our first mini last fall for the grandaughter, we now are raising and planning on showing. We have 20 total. They are so much fun. I just wanted to introduce myself. We live in Southeast Nebraska. We have several of our horses from Virgil Wiltz of Hiawatha Kansas.

We also have a few Don Maas horses, plus two babies born on our farm this year. We are having so much fun.

Still going to shows and watching and learning the ropes. Hope to hit the show scene next year!!!!!!!!

Barb

Nice to meet you Barb!! Would love to see pictures of your horses. Welcome from Ohio!

Kay

[SIZE=12pt]Welcome from NY!
default_laugh.png
[/SIZE]

Would love to see pictures once you get the time.
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif
Welcome to the forum and to this wonderful little breed of equine! Sounds like you got bit in a BIG way!
default_smile.png

I am trying to get pics up but no luck so far. The last pics I took are on snapfish. I don't know how to get them here from there. The rest are on home computer and I am at work. Will update later with pics.

Thanks for the nice welcomes. I have been lurking and reading and learning here for quite some time. I love this board.

Hi Barb, glad you find us! Welcome to this forum und the wonderful world of miniature horses.

Anita

Welcome Barb! It's always great to have another mini lover join in the fun here!

default_saludando.gif

Robin

Hi barbie! Welcome from Ithaca, NE! There are several of us folks on this forum from southeast NE! My Trigger on my avatar is out of a Don Maas mare but born on a farm near Louisville, NE.
default_saludando.gif

Hi, Barb, and welcome here from Spotsylvania, VA
bye.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from SW Oklahoma!!! You will find alllll sorts of helpful information here!
default_saludando.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Welcome from SW Missouri. We went through Nebraska last fall on our way to Mount Rushmore!

Pam C.

Welcome Barb from the rainy state of Maine!
default_no.gif
I think it has rained here since the beginning of summer...anyways, hope you enjoy our forum and please do post pics when you can!!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of miniature horses. It is so good to hear such enthusiasm in your "typing"!

Again, welcome from Texas.

Beth

HOWDY Barb! Sending you a BIG Texas welcome. There are lots of really nice people here that love thier minis. Glad you are now part of that family.

default_saludando.gif

Julie

Latest posts

Back