Newest Foal Born At Mini Brook Farm And It's A ......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Brook Farm

Reaction score
girl ! :aktion033:

My daughter and I delivered her just before midnight Sunday night. It was a textbook delivery and I am

as pleased as punch with our latest addition.

Here she is.....

tovero07fly2a.jpg

SMHC's Freedoms Painted Warrior x 4G's HF Miss Paints Reflection

(Son of 2006 National Ch. Get Of Sire )

Thanks guys. Believe it or not she's a black pinto! LOL ( maximum expressed overo !

WOW...what a pretty little girl...no wonder you are so pleased!!
default_yes.gif
:

Wow Carol, what a pretty filly. Is your new stallion homozgous? It seems all of his foals are pintos.

cjmm

She's quite a looker, I'll have to keep an eye out for more photos of her! Congratulations!

:new_shocked: I want her!!!!!! :new_shocked: She is stunning!!! And is screaming to be shown!! Good luck with her!! Send her my way :bgrin :saludando: LOL ~Jessica

AWESOME!!!!! :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

MA

Thank you all sooooo much for the compliments!!

Dimimore, this little girl doesn't have a name yet. She will have the Mini Brook prefix but otherwise

I will ask her new owner for name input.

Joni, you are correct. Our new stallion, Warrior, has produced mostly pintos. (99 percent have been pinto only one solid and she's as cute as can be and might even be a keeper. ; ) )

Jessica, the new white filly is Sale Pending. I do have others available.....all sired by the same

stallion and all are top quality foals. Shoot me an email at [email protected] and I will be glad to send you the specifics.

Thanks again everybody! I truly appreciate all of your comments!!

Back