Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flatbroke Farms

Reaction score
Greetings,

My name is Tara and I live in South Georgia. Last year we purchased our first mini. She is an AMHA/AMHR filly that is the sweetest thing on the planet. In addition to having the one mini-girl, we also have 10 big horses. I have Percherons, Quarter Horses, and Thoroughbreds.

I am hoping to purchase another mare or filly this season and continue to do so each year. I am very excited about this new venture! We will be attending the show in Ocala this month to observe and learn more.

Thanks for listening to me introduce myself!

Hi and welcome from Southern Oregon!
default_saludando.gif
I forsee more minis and less big horses in your future!
default_biggrin.png
I love your farm name by the way.........
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Welcome from snowy Connecticut! I think you will find that a lot of us got into minis after having "big" horses. Your filly is adorable if that is her in your avatar! BTW, I love the name of your farm!!

Congratulations! I too have biggies and Mini's and LOVE them both!! Although I have had Biggies all my life and Minis only the past 2 years, I can not part with my Biggies BUT the Mini's are addicting!!!

Good luck and Have fun!

Also Welcome from South Florida!!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you!

Yes, that's my filly. She looks a lot different now, but she's a fuzzbutt so I haven't taken any new pictures recently!

And thank you for the compliments on the farm name. It started out as a joke, actually. A friend of mine used to sit in my office at the barn when I used to run a boarding facility and he'd snatch up the phone when it would ring and answer: "Flatbroke Farms!" even though that wasn't my farm name at the time. So, it kind of stuck. :DOH!

Hi from NC! I love the name. Sums up our farm too! We used to have money, now we have minis......

Hello from Kansas -- Glad you joined the group -- lots of good info here
default_smile.png

Welcome Tara!
default_saludando.gif
Your filly looks adorable! I know she'll be happy to get another mini friend. I'm glad you're here!

Robin

Hi and welcome here from Virginia
bye.gif

You will find a lot of nice people and good advice here
yes.gif

And, congratulations on your first mini
default_biggrin.png

Hello Tara
default_saludando.gif

Welcome to the great world of minis. I can see you already know that you just can't have one, because you are already thinking about your second. Good luck with your hunt.

If you are ever in Northeast Georgia, you are more than welcome to drop in. We just moved down here last summer.

Your filly is adorable.

Hello!
default_saludando.gif
And welcome!

Im from South Ga Too!
default_biggrin.png
Thats cool that you live in South Ga because Im looking for someone near me that owns a mini. Im hoping to get my first mini in about a year or so. Id like to get some hands on experience before actually buying one. Ill be attending the show in Ocala too, maybe we can meet up there.
default_smile.png

You'll like Lil Beginnings, the people here are so nice.
default_biggrin.png

Hello!
default_saludando.gif
And welcome!

Im from South Ga Too!
default_biggrin.png
Thats cool that you live in South Ga because Im looking for someone near me that owns a mini. Im hoping to get my first mini in about a year or so. Id like to get some hands on experience before actually buying one. Ill be attending the show in Ocala too, maybe we can meet up there.
default_smile.png

You'll like Lil Beginnings, the people here are so nice.
default_biggrin.png

Yes, we are probably less than 30 minutes from one another! Very cool that you are looking to get into minis, too! I love our mini, Uucy. She's such a sweet, lovable fuzzbutt.

Welcome form snowy and cold Maine!!!
default_saludando.gif

Love the farm name!!

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

Cumberland Maine

Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of miniatures! I have big horses too, but my minis far outnumber them.
default_biggrin.png
Have fun looking for your next mini!
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Add me to the list of people who love your farm name
default_biggrin.png
I'm one who loves tinies & talls too. We are down to ONE big horse finally and she's here to stay
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

Welcome from MO...

Your baby is adorable
default_wub.png

I have 1 mini-Giddy

and 1 biggee- Suman.

This is the place to go for questions and friendly people!!

Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of Minis from Southern Ontario Canada!

Latest posts

Back