New Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! Easy to read and navigate through! - beautiful horses too
default_wub.png

I am jealous is all I have to say lol. flashy, clean and easy to read. Love that you included pedigrees and show records
default_biggrin.png
everybody is always interested in that. reminds me I have to get that done lol. and also easy to navigate, love it
default_yes.gif

I would say that is an EXCELLENT website, I really like it, job well done
default_cheers.gif

I like it! It's got a clean look and is very easy to navigate around.

Love it! And that gorgeous chestnut stallion of yours is Mm mmm good by the way
default_smile.png
very nice

I like THR Tyees Playing with Fire. Hes got a nice shoulder, hips and a good length a leg on him. Which is what I love to see on a mini stallion. I bet he can move well with those legs!He also has a pretty face and lovely neck.The website is nice too! Well done

Excellent website
default_saludando.gif
Beautiful horses!! You have a very nice little herd.

Dan.

The page about your dogs didn't work for me--- didn't know if anyone else experienced this problem

Thank you all very much for the kind words. I am very proud of my little herd :)

I am still working on the Patterdale Terrier/Puppy page as well as the Team Tyee page. So will let you all know when those are up and running. Thanks again!

thumbup.gif

I give you an A+; I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to your website, and it was very nicely done!

Latest posts

Back