New Website!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KTS@Sawmill River

Reaction score
Well, I jumped on the bandwagon and decided to design a website. We have had Modern Shetlands since 2005, and never thought about putting them on the web. All of the people on here with new websites inspired me to get going and make one for our "big guys". If this website works out, I will hopefully take over our miniature website and redesign that too.

Please check out our new website:

www.srfshetlands.com

Any comments, thoughts, mistakes or improvements?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks awesome! I actually did not realize you had that many moderns, i actually have seen many of them in person so that is pretty neat
default_smile.png

Kristina,

I LOVE it!!! Very nice, and every single pony on their is GORGEOUS!! Of course you know which one is my favorite! Job well done!

It looked great Kristina, nice job. You work way to hard!!

Kristina, You did a Wonderful Job on the website ~ Looks AWESOME!!
default_thumbup.gif

I have had the pleasure of seeing all of your horses at the shows and they are also AWESOME!!!
default_aktion033.gif

You are ALL doing it RIGHT
default_worshippy.gif

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures

I love your website! What gorgeous pictures of your horses. It comes across as being very professional and classy but you can still tell that you have a true love for your horses.

Sue

It's a beautiful website. I love your homepage. What a beautiful photo! Very beautiful horses too with great photography. Really like the layout.

That Looks Awesome
default_wub.png

I saw Aching Heart at the Royal Winter Fair
default_smile.png

Didn't realize you guys owned her; Shes awesome
default_wub.png

ok kristina

get working on the mini horse one, love your shetland site and your horses

default_saludando.gif

You did a wonderful job. Which web design site did you use? dionne

Great site!! Love the beautiful pictures! I think well done pictures are one of the essentials of a good website!! I did see a "bar" through some of the writing on the stallion and mares page. Otherwise it was great!

[SIZE=10pt]Great job, Kristina! LOVE your ponies! [/SIZE]

Can't wait to see what you do with your mini horse site!

Karen :eek:)

Latest posts

Back