New Website!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks excellent! I really like the picture of your farm sign and the snow. Your property looks gorgeous. Your photo's are all very flattering and professional looking.

Very nice-

Thank you all so much for your nice compliments and feedback on our new website!!!! We have caught a few errors with the help of a few forum members.... Thank you all!!!!
default_smile.png
Now, just have to find time for the mini site..... 6 ponies was easy compared to 70 minis and 10 on the way... this could take a while! lol

And yes, the website is hosted through Homestead. I opted for the middle package(not free, but won't make you broke either - I am thinking about $23 a month?). It included a really nifty web design program that you can download... It was very user friendly!

Devon and Desiree,

I was not able to make it to the Winter Fair(or any shetland shows for that matter... lol) but I am so glad that you got to see our Abby. She is such a neat little pony! Thank you for the nice compliments on her!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back