*NEW* Website! Thank you, Debby!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loess Hills

Reaction score
Sioux City, Iowa - on the Lewis & Clark Trail
[SIZE=12pt]Please take a tour of our NEWLY redesigned website Debby Bowen, of Bowens Design created for us. Debby was so patient with all my demands and questions, and has even showed me how to maintain and update the site as we go forward.[/SIZE]

You've invited to take a tour of our farm, look at horses, and if you notice any broken links, or errors, please let me know. Although I did our first site myself, any skills I may have had have been quickly outdated with new and better programs. Plus the old brain doesn't catch on as fast anymore!

Thanks for looking!

Rose,

Very nice webstie.

Debbie did a great job.

I like the different pics that show up on the main page.

You also have some great horses too.
default_biggrin.png

Rose,

Your website looks WONDERFUL!
default_aktion033.gif
I especially like your pictures....they are so serene/calming and show the natural beauty of our state's landscape and of course your beautiful horses too! The slide show on the homepage is a neat idea!

Congratulations to you and Debby on a job well done.
default_yes.gif

Wishing you continued success and mini happy days!
default_saludando.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Thank you, guys![/SIZE]

Russ, fellow Iowan! We're very proud of our state, aren't we? And with good reason, too. My relatives in California could never understand why we never wanted to move back to Cali! When they visit..... they look around and are so surprised to see actual open country....not too many freeways, tracts of homes, and millions of automobiles. And the wonderful people of Iowa. We truely do live in one of the beautiful natural unspoiled areas in the world.

Of course, Iowa's bound to produce some of the best horses, right? LOL!
default_laugh.png

Your website looks terrific. Debby Bowen is so talented and nice too!
default_biggrin.png

Rose,

You always capture Iowa's beauty in a picture with horses.... that just makes me smile. For many years I've seen your pictures and thought to myself...this gal sure knows how to sum up Iowa.
default_yes.gif
Makes me appreciate my state even more.

And yes, Iowa sure does produce some of the best horses!
default_biggrin.png

[SIZE=12pt]Thank you, guys![/SIZE]
Russ, fellow Iowan! We're very proud of our state, aren't we? And with good reason, too. My relatives in California could never understand why we never wanted to move back to Cali! When they visit..... they look around and are so surprised to see actual open country....not too many freeways, tracts of homes, and millions of automobiles. And the wonderful people of Iowa. We truely do live in one of the beautiful natural unspoiled areas in the world.

Of course, Iowa's bound to produce some of the best horses, right? LOL!
default_laugh.png

Beautiful Rose.

I don't see how you had time to do this with foaling and getting ready for your trip!

See you tomorrow.

Charlotte

Your new website looks wonderful. I love your Main page and your Photo page, heck, I love the whole site. Great job!

Very nice website! Great job and you should be proud of it! Beautiful pictures and horses! I really like your colt you have for sale, someone that wants to do some serious showing I hope notices he is for sale! Stunning horse and certainly well bred!

(we left Sunday AM for Colorado and got back last night!) guess that would be a "round " trip! Was great to see you this past Saturday! Lavonne

Latest posts

Back