NEW Website! Spencer Creek

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spencer Creek

Reaction score
FINALLY, I have finished my website I have been picking at for 2 months. It's driving me crazy so I finally hit upload. I designed it myself, as I am a graphic-web designer. It of course is always the worst chore when it comes to doing something for yourself! Please take a look if you'd like.

If you know of anyone looking for a site, ads for magazines, or photo's send me an email to [email protected]

Thanks-

http://www.spencercreekstables.com/

Nice website, very well put together and easy to navigate
default_smile.png

Very nice web site easy to follow and loads fast for dial up. Your horses and property are beautiful.

It looks nice but a lot of the text has overlap for me. I am using Mozilla Firefox 5.0 if that helps any. I do like the colors and such though and you have beautiful ponies.

Your site looks good and you have some very nice ponies. Your Tonto reminds me very much of another forum members pony. I can not remember the farm name but the pony is the winner of the Supreme Amateur this year I will have to go look up on the topics who it is.

Latest posts

Back