New to Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from California! :saludando: Have fun with your horses....
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

WELCOME FROM CALIFORNIA!!! :saludando: :aktion033: :saludando:

your little pinto girl is so pretty!!!
default_yes.gif
:

glad you found lil beginnings, its a great world of knowledge and fun!!!!

HI and Welcome

I was born and raised in Connecticut

but don't ask me how I ended up on a mountaintop in Tennessee!

Hi and welcome to this wonderful forum from Bavaria, Germany!
default_smile.png

Welcome
default_smile.png
. Love your minis! What part of Connecticut are you from??? I grew up in Danbury and New Fairfield, but now live in Eastern North Carolina. Nothing beats New England!!! Brandi

Welcome! :saludando: I'm not only new to the forum, (just a few days ago), but I am new to minis. Just got my little guy in December. Bet you have alot of fun with four of them! :lol:

Welcome
default_smile.png
. Love your minis! What part of Connecticut are you from??? I grew up in Danbury and New Fairfield, but now live in Eastern North Carolina. Nothing beats New England!!! Brandi
Minifarmgirl- I live right in Monroe. There are only about 5 farms left here. Funny thing is, were actually waiting back on a small farm in North Carolina/Virgina line. My boyfriend and I are looking to buy our own farm. But finding anything in CT is very difficult. Right now the animals are on our family property.

We would love to have a farm of our own someday too. I'm doing the "backyard" mini thing at the moment. It's hard to find affordable land on the East Coast. We've been in NC for 13 years and it is booming with developments all around us. It truly sickens me to see all of the farms disappearing. Good luck, I hope you find the farm of your dreams soon
default_smile.png
Brandi

Welcome to the forum from southern New Jersey! :saludando:

Check out all the neat pages on this site and you'll be sure to arm yourself with all the info you may need and want for your little horses.
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back