New to Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmiraclesfarm

Reaction score
I just joined the forum this morning and I wanted to introduce myself and my minis to the community. My name is Amanda, from Connecticut. My boyfriend and I have 4 miniatures. 2 Driving geldings, Duke and Shyan. 1 pet quality mare Pippi and a future broodmare, Vixon. We've only owned miniatures for a little under a year, but we are hooked.

Duke, he's about 15-20 years

Duke.jpg

Shyan, he's about 10-13 years, very nosey and in to everything

Picture115.jpg

Pippi, She is 4 years old this year and is too smart for her own good.

Pippi-1.jpg

Vixon, we bought vixon just a couple months ago. Her halter was crested on her and hadn't been taking off in 2 years. She was very scared of people still is, and its literally impossible to put a halter on her. With some clicker training she had made a 60% turn around.

Picture144.jpg

:saludando: Welcome to the forum, I am from TN, but it is nice to meet you!! Mini's are the best, looks like you are already having a good time with driving....Nice horses!

Denise :aktion033:

Hi Amanda, welcome to the forum! :bgrin

Your horses are lovely.
default_yes.gif
: Good job with Vixon. I've had some terrified horses in my time as well, and they come around nicely with lots and lots of time, patience, and love, as you've already experienced.
default_smile.png

I hope you enjoy being a member of the forum! :aktion033:

Welcome :saludando: to the forum from the thumb area of Michigan. You have some nice horses . Enjoy!

Welcome here from Spotsylvania, VA!

Looks like you got some sweet minis and we ALL know how addicting they are :bgrin

Hi and welcome from sunny Arizona!! Looks like you certainly know how to enjoy your little guys already!

Welcome to the forum.... from Connecticut!! There are a few of us here. Please check out our farm through the link in my signature below. We are about to update our website but all our horses are on there anyway. If you have any interest in showing or joining a mini club, let me know. We show mostly at Pinto shows but there are also local, AMHA, and AMHR shows in the area.

Mary

Welcome here from Spotsylvania, VA!

Looks like you got some sweet minis and we ALL know how addicting they are :bgrin
Oh my god Jill, I thought that Spotsylvania was just a joke. Oh My, what awierd name for a town. :stupid: :eek:

:saludando: Hi, WELCOME from northern WIsconsin. You have found the greatest forum out, and you will soon find out just how addicting minis are to all of us, as you have already found out..just cant stop at one or two. :bgrin Corinne

Welcome to the forum from Southern Ontartio Canada!!! Sounds like you already enjoy my favorite aspect of Minis and thats DRIVING THEM!!!! congratulations!!! :bgrin

WELCOME FROM NORTHERN IDAHO!!!! You'll love it here, I know I do!!! I'd love to get to know you better and your horses!!!
default_yes.gif
: ~Anna~

Welcome!! Hehe, I just joined today too
default_wink.png
: Your horses are beautiful; I love to see driving pictures as I am just starting to learn the ins and outs of it...

Welcome from West Central Wisconsin on the beautiful Mississippi River.. This is a great forum with wonderful people who will give you the best information you could wish for and who will stand by you throught thick or thin. Anything you want to know, just ask. You will recieve a very nice answer from someone. You will enjoy it. Again, Welcome.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back