New to Lil Beginnings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
default_saludando.gif

I am one of those lurkers that has finally made the plunge to stop and say hi! I have been reading this forum for about 3 years, about the time we got our first miniature horse. We have always had the big horses, but after a riding accident, we went to the miniatures. Can't believe how much I love those little horses. I have learned so much from this forum. I have read lots of books, but getting first hand experiences from all of you, has been so helpful. And I love to see everyone's foals.

My husband and I have three grown children and 5 grandchildren, with another one due in six weeks. Five boys and one girl. The two youngest will be about 10 weeks apart. So, between my grandchildren and horses, I am very busy (as you all know) but wouldn't have it any other way.

My website just got finished. Debby Bowen did it and I think she did a wonderful job.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi!

Welcome from Connecticut! I agree that Debby did a wonderful job on your website... it looks great.

Welcome Diane!! Good to finally "see" you here.
default_smile.png
Your new website looks great, I enjoyed seeing Stormy, her foals & your other horses too.

Give Stormy a hug for me!

Welcome from sunny central Arizona!! Ah, another with Spotted Fever!!! LOL!

BEAUTIFUL website!! And I love your horses!!

Wow!! Great job! :)

Susan O.

Another spotty lover! Cool! You've got some gorgeous horses! And Debby did a wonderful job on your website! I envy your photography skills, too! Try as I might, I never get good pix like that!
default_unsure.png
Welcome from another spotty lover, in Missouri!

Melba

Hi and welcome from 'across the pond'
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Your website is great - you have some really lovely little horses
default_wub.png

Anna

Welcome from Southeastern PA

I live about 20 min from Stormy's original home with Kim.

Enjoyed your website... very nice.

Welcome from Maryland!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, and welcome from SW Missouri! I have learned so much from this Forum! And I share your appy 'spotted dreams.'

Pam

Latest posts

Back