New stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovable minis

Reaction score
I would like to share my new stallion, Grahams Brown Rowdy. We recieved him today from Margot from SHF.

He is a great LITTLE guy. I don't have many good pictures yet but thought I would share these...

f09ad88d.jpg

f09ad865.jpg

He is AMHA and AMHR registered.

Thanks to Margot for letting us purchase this sweet little guy.

Thanks for letting me share.

Congratulations and much happiness in years to come with your new little buddy.

Congrats on your little Rowdy :aktion033:

Hes adoreable!

Hey! I know that little guy!!!! I've seen him many times in person at Margot's.
default_wub.png
: I even had a foal by him - a beautiful little colt! Well, not me personally "had" the colt, but one of my mares did. :lol: Margot had mentioned that she had sold him but I didn't know that it was you who purchased him! Congratulations!!!!!! :aktion033:

Linda :saludando:

Roxy's Run Miniatures/Renditions

Hey! I know that little guy!!!! I've seen him many times in person at Margot's.
default_wub.png
: I even had a foal by him - a beautiful little colt! Well, not me personally "had" the colt, but one of my mares did. :lol: Margot had mentioned that she had sold him but I didn't know that it was you who purchased him! Congratulations!!!!!! :aktion033:

Linda :saludando:

Sorry, Forum made a double post.

Linda

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, I'm sure Margot is very happy he has such a great home!

:aktion033: Congratulations! I'm sure you'll have a great time with him!
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks everyone!

It was very hard for me to get a new stallion after what happened with our Scope but after seeing a few others decided Rowdy was the best for us. He seems to be adjusting well and is a very loving little man.

Yep...Linda, It was me who got him and I am real happy with him. I would love to see a picture of his colt that you had. I will be e-mailing you soon.

Don't tell my hubby but I am in love with a new little man....
default_wub.png
: :lol: LOL :lol:
default_wub.png
: . I think he already knows :bgrin

His papers say 29 inches but he looks sooo tiny. Can't wait till he sheds and I get some good pictures.

I love Margot, she is a very nice lady. I bought a mare (Spice) from her a couple years ago and reciently sold her to a wonderful home. So make's purchasing Rowdy even nicer cus they have the same dam.

Latest posts

Back