New Snowcap/Fewspot CCMF Legacy Colt!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHoofBeats

Reaction score
OMG first I have to say - SUSAN - Now I know how you feel!!! Congratulations again on acquiring Calypso!

I am on cloud nine, my head is literally spinning and floating with this reality!! I have dreamed since day one of starting my appaloosa program of acquiring a snowcap/few spot colt from Critter Creek to carry on their legend through my foals and my work...the day this guy was posted on their site, I was in love!!! I doubted very much that he was going to be available but I never let my hopes down and today, I received the e-mail from Ginny!!!

I feel like every inch of my soul wants to break out and scream in joy!! My dream has finally come true!!! Proudly Introducing my new show stallion and future herd sire, son of CCMF Carousel Designer Legacy:

CCMF Legacy's Golden Ticket

GoldenTicketPose.jpg

GoldenTicketBack.jpg

GoldenTicketHead.jpg

GoldenTicketTrot.jpg

GoldenTicketTrotright.jpg

I STILL can't believe that this is all true...that he is coming here! He is so amazing
default_wub.png
: I can't wait to see his first foals!

A HUGE Thank You goes to Ginny, her sister and her mom for making my dream come true!!! You are truly wonderful to work with and I look forward to working with you in the future!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me be the first to congratulate you, he's a looker. :aktion033:

Oh my goodness between you and Susan I don't know who I'm happier for! Congratualtions on the purchase of a very nice colt! Way to go Stephanie!

Dawn :saludando:

Thank you, thank you!!

Dawn, it's amazing to know we own the only two few spots born to Legacy! (well, so far!) Isn't that so neat? And I am so thrilled, I heard Susan's announcement and I thought for sure within minutes someone was going to announce Golden Ticket...but a couple days later and here I am!!! I think we are all lucky to have acquired such beautiful appies =)

Steffanie,

It is a real neat feeling, isnt it? I am thrilled for you :)

Golden Ticket is beautiful and will give you spetacular foals!

And thanks Dawn. :)

I am so happy for you also with your BEAUTIFUL CCMF foals!! I also LOVE your homebred "Catch" :)

Susan O.

I am so excited for you, CONGRATS! He's very handsome!

CONGRATS! I bet your are SO EXCITED, and he is SUCH a nice little colt:) He is my favorite color:)

CONGRATS again!

Gage

Oh congratulations! Wow I can see why you would be on Cloud 9!
default_wub.png
: Look at them LEGS!
default_wub.png
:

Congrats.. Ginny has made more then a couple dreams come true so far this year he is VERY NICE
default_yes.gif
:

Thank you very much everyone!!!

Again a huge thank you to Ginny! I am slowly starting to let it sink in that he is soon to be mine and in no time he'll be here!!! Months away...but the time will pass like nothing! =) He is just SO CUTE and those legs!

Congratulations! He is wonderful, look at those long legs
default_wub.png
:

Conny

Thank you, thank you!!

Dawn, it's amazing to know we own the only two few spots born to Legacy! (well, so far!) Isn't that so neat? And I am so thrilled, I heard Susan's announcement and I thought for sure within minutes someone was going to announce Golden Ticket...but a couple days later and here I am!!! I think we are all lucky to have acquired such beautiful appies =)
We can sure understand your excitement! Tommy and I purchased our first two CCMF foals last summer and our feet still haven't hit the ground! Legend is a very special tiny loud leopard (26.5") and isn't it great we have Legacy's only two few spots to date. I'm sure he will have more. It's also great our appy mini relatives keep growing and growning too. Welcome to the family!

Big hugs to you!

Steffanie,

It is a real neat feeling, isnt it? I am thrilled for you :)

Golden Ticket is beautiful and will give you spetacular foals!

And thanks Dawn. :)

I am so happy for you also with your BEAUTIFUL CCMF foals!! I also LOVE your homebred "Catch" :)

Susan O.
Congratualations Susan!!!!!!! What a colorful little doll baby Calypso is and I wish you the very best with him. Thank you for your encouragement with our CCMF purchases and for Catch.

Dawn,

Their horses look remarkable! Though I honestly want to see what they look like in the WINTER!

LOL!

I do just love the fact that we own the only two few spot colts out of Legacy to date =) Your Color Maker has always been one of my favorites and I just loved his movie!!! Legend is just adorable, those spots are amazing! And to think how tiny he is =) You have quite the collection there between your CCMF colts and Catch, i'm jealous!!! I feel better now of course with Golden Ticket =) *beams* I totally will not be touching the ground until he arrives here!!!

Another stunning colt! Just look at those legs! wow! Congrats!

Tammie

I just have to say thanks again!! I too LOVE his loooong legs and I hope he passes them onto his future foals! He is going to be spectacular in the showring...in my eyes at least!!! I can't wait to see him, i'm working on getting a movie of him =)

Latest posts

Back