New site

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovable minis

Reaction score
I did up a new site and wondered if anyone would like to check it out and tell me what they think. I don't have it totally done but almost.

Also if anyone is interested in changing links with me.

Thanks!!

Lovable Mini's Horse Farm

this is just my opinion but i would get rid of the floating hearts or only put them on the home page. to me they are way too distracting. The focus should be on the horse pictures and the hearts really detract from that.

Kay

I'm afraid I agree with Kaykay, I don't care for things that move or make noise on a website, they distract too much from the content. Would much prefer to just read about your farm and look at your pretty horses.
default_smile.png

I agree about the hearts too. There are way too many of them & it's just too much movement, too distracting.

Otherwise, it's a very nice site. The only thing I'd suggest is telling us a little bit more on your foals page--you've got a photo of a mare & presumably the other photo is of the stallion she is bred to. Maybe mention when she is due to foal? A little about the stallion?

Thanks....the hearts will be coming off. I would like something hearts there though...what if the hearts didn't move?

I wasn't finished on the foal page. There will be more info there soon.

Perhaps leave the hearts moving on your intro page, and then hold them still on the other pages? I really do love the little rocking horses on the foal page! They are just perfect for babies. You'll have to post when you are finished I would love to see the finished product. Linda

I think your website is warm and refreshing. I like it. It loads quickly and the photos are very nicely done.

I"m a heart person too.
default_wub.png
:

I would keep them on the home page, but I would loose them on the other pages because it's very distracting to try to read about your horses with them floating about. I love the baby wallpaper you selected for your foaly page. I did the same thing with mine.........

I think you've done a great job on your site.

Sorry to hear you lost that first stallion.

Joyce

Excellent Job, Keep up the Good work

:488: :488: :488:

Love looking at everyone with different ideals.

Thank goodness we all are different in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job! :aktion033: :aktion033: Pages load easily and nice pics. I didn't get any floating hearts....did you remove them already? So sorry about your stallion. Good luck with your new one.

Had another look--I like the hearts now that they don't move! And your foals page now looks good!!

Nice job!

Thanks everyone...I appreciate the honesty. The floating hearts are gone and replaced them with a different heart background. I think I am done unless someone can tell me something I forgot. Please...if you would...view and let me know what ya think now.

Lovable Mini's website

No one wants to trade links with me??

Again thanks to all who viewed!

Latest posts

Back