New Sale Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to put together a new sale page that will be linked to my regular website. I have a start, I think. But although this is very fun, I don't know if everyone will be able to get it to work. It has many features and kind of lets guests change things and view things as they want to. Please play around with it as there are many ways to view things. I like the Carousel way. You can change the color of my site too if you don't like it.

So if anyone wants to, I would sure appreciate you trying it out and letting me know if it works for you and if you like it.

I just grabbed a bunch of pictures of people and horses to get started. No sale horses yet. http://web.me.com/luckyhart This is the address.

Oh also the wording and front page is just practice. Thanks Again. Renee

Oh yeah I made a couple slide shows of the kids.

Okay, few things I found with the site. I find it difficult to read the black writing on the deep gray background. The large image on the main page has an X on the left hand top corner. Next thing when you click on the pictures page, there are X boxes surrounding the single rotateing pictures in the middle. Hope that helps you
default_wink.png

thanks,Oh I hate it when I can't see the writing. yeah I'll have to have someone help me with writing and all that, but could you get the pictures to come up quickly? And did the carousel thing work? And was it slow. When you click slide show did the picture take up the whole screen and were the pictures clear? Stuff like that. Also, I can't figure out how to get home. Did the little movies play. I know that the guests are supposed to be able to see them full screen, but I can't.

Oh, there is a little arrow in the red boxes- when you click that arrow it opens that album for you and then you are supposed to be able to do stuff. You just click the movies to get them to go.

Latest posts

Back