New puppy's come see

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Reaction score
P1010013.jpg

Our son's dog Lilly had 9 puppy's 3 weeks ago they are Hungarian Vizsla.
33460004.jpg

Here is Lilly mother of the puppies. My son don't own the father but he looks just like the mom.

Last edited by a moderator:
:bgrin WOW, better put some dots on the backs so you can them apart.... :bgrin

Pretty puppies!! Beautiful color. They look so happy & friendly. "hug me, hug me"
default_wub.png
:

COOL! I've never seen Vizsla pups before. They're sure CUTE!! And what a task it must be trying to keep track of which one is which??!!
default_wacko.png
:

Visla's are one of my favorite breds for training. They are smart, loyal and so loving. I absolutely love them!

Had to add the one on the far left looking up is a very special one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness- how CUTE!! I've always thought the Visla's were beautiful, but I've never met one in person. Are the hard to find in the US?

I would LOVE to see more photos of these beautiful puppies, and the parents too!

Best of luck with them!!
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: Wow! I love them! They are so beautiful! A box full of love! Do you have any pictures of the parents? I would love to see them!

Joan

Just wanted to bump this up so the one that wanted o see the mom of the pups could.

nice pups and mom dog ....so are they show dogs? or performance? or even better both :bgrin

Thanks. The mom is gorgeous!
default_yes.gif
: She looks like she is such a sweetheart and probably and excellent mom!

Joan

Back