New pictures of yearling

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
I just got a new roundpen so decided to try to get new pictures and here is what I got! This is my pintaloosa filly Babe and my blk and white filly Ellie. Hope you enjoy them!
default_saludando.gif

Babe002.jpg

Babe008.jpg

Babe011-1.jpg

Babe018.jpg

Babe025.jpg

Ellie001.jpg

Ellie022.jpg

Ellie009.jpg

Ellie011.jpg

Ellie020.jpg

Ellie002.jpg

what wonderfully filled out yearlings you have! I adore the pintaloosa...and the black and white's blue eye is stunning. pretty pretty!
default_wub.png

Thanks for the compliments on my girls! I love hearing good things about them, they mean the world to me!

what wonderfully filled out yearlings you have! I adore the pintaloosa...and the black and white's blue eye is stunning. pretty pretty!
default_wub.png
Thanks, I love the pintaloosa too, she made me super proud at her first ever show this year taking reserve champion overall mares
default_wub.png
! and yea I dont believe in that gangly yearling stage! I work hard to not let that happen
default_rolleyes.gif
although normally it still does lol!

Lovely girls! My favorite pictures are the last one of each horse.
default_wub.png
Thanks, those are two of my favorites too although I have trouble deciding between them
default_smile.png

Beautiful faces and lovely trots on both of them. You must be very pleased!
Thanks, I am really happy with my girls! I raised the pintaloosa and am really happy that I had the opportunity to purchase the black pinto! I cant wait until they are old enough to train to drive!

very attractive fillies. They really are well put together.Nice photos by the way

Thanks guys I am so proud of my girls I just couldnt help sharing...normally I only post new babies or advice, stuff like that but occasionally like to show off my others lol
default_laugh.png
!

I love the black and white
default_wub.png

They are both pretty ladies, I just want a black and white pinto so she catches my eye..

You should show your others like this-I like to see them all-I'm picture greedy!!

Beautiful girls! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks and you're welcome!!!
default_smile.png

I love the black and white
default_wub.png
They are both pretty ladies, I just want a black and white pinto so she catches my eye..

You should show your others like this-I like to see them all-I'm picture greedy!!
Thanks, I like black and whites too but am trying to get a little variety in my herd and at this point I think 50% of my horses are either black or blk pinto lol! I am going to gradually get pics of my others in the roundpen but just working towards one at a time...my mares will have to wait until it is going to stay really warm for sure before I clip them for their photo shoot but my plan is to have good pictures of all of my horses by the end of the year...possibly wishful thinking since my photography skills are kind of lacking lol!

Nice pics and pretty girls! I agree, they are really filled out for yearlings. Thanks for sharing. I sure ENVY all of you guy's green GRASS!!!

Nice pics and pretty girls! I agree, they are really filled out for yearlings. Thanks for sharing. I sure ENVY all of you guy's green GRASS!!!
Thanks! I love my green grass, I missed it soooooo much, Im not a winter person! Maybe I should mail you some grass lol!

Beautiful horses and I agree please keep posting pictures...

Lisa

Beautiful horses and I agree please keep posting pictures...Lisa
Thanks!!! I was going to take some pictures of my stallions yesterday but it ended up raining so it didnt sound like much fun anymore
default_laugh.png
and today it is too muddy so we will see how this wkend goes!

Latest posts

Back