New Pictures of Chivas with halter on!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
chivas.jpg

photo-4.jpg

Today we put the halter on for the first time!! Im totally loving this little horse!!

Thanks for letting me share!

Gage

ahhh it looks like the halter is going to tip him over hes so tiny
default_smile.png
very nice love his color

Thanks Y'all. The halter is a little big for him and its Extra Small haha. His pappa his a ok let me see if I can get this right, Cremello, with a dun gene, and also homozygous for pinto.so obviously Sierra has a red gene passed it on and he has to get a red and a cream and a pinto from dad and tada, we got a little palomino pinto, almost positive he's homozygous... My mares precious owner is telling me she is homozgyous but I thought she told me she wasnt but now she is, so we shall see!

Chivas sounds pretty. Your foal is very very beautiful!!!!! Isn't chiva spanish for "goat"?
I have never heard of that. I guess I named my horse goat haha. I actually got it from a song on Kelly Clarkson My december album. Its my all time favorite song and its a whisky. Its Chivas Regal - You say it like Shivas! Also Chivas is a mexican soccer team I believe!! But he is named after the Whisky!

thanks so much for all the compliments - that makes me really excited yall like him!

Gage

Latest posts

Back