New photos of our dunskin overo BTU grandson!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High Meadow Miniatures

Reaction score
"Clue" is five days old now, still not the best photos but better than his newborn snapshots. His sire is our BTU son, dam is a Wittmaaks Mickey Mouse grandaughter. For the umpteenth time, I wish I could capture in photos how nice this little colt truly is, but my camera seems to have something against me
default_rolleyes.gif
These are just quick pictures of him out enjoying the sunshine which has been scarce here for the past week. I am looking forward to seeing this little guy completely unfolded and clipped, provided spring ever decides to stay here
default_wacko.png

clue1.jpg

clue2.jpg

clue3.jpg

clue4.jpg

clue5.jpg

default_wub.png
Oh dear me! I am completely in love with him Autumn. Those are good pictures, thank you! I can't believe how much white he has! It really is showing up now. From what I read he exhibits Frame-sabino blend characteristics but I am no expert. Hope you feel better soon!

He looks like he is smiling all the time!

Last edited by a moderator:
He's stunning, and the colour is the cherry on the top!
default_wub.png

Anna

Its probably just my silliness but the white on the side of his face in the first and second pic totally look like a whale.. The mouth is his lips and his nostril is the blow hole.

He is beautiful, good luck with him!
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everyone for all your kind words
default_wub.png
I am very happy with this little colt, and Becky (Rubyview), your very welcome for the photos...He'll be clipped soon if the weather stays nice
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back