New Mini Mommy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried the poop test last night but wasn't able to get a fresh one, it was from that day but it was frozen. I used a ziplock baggie and I didn't see any sand. I am off for the next 5 days so I will try the glass jar and latex glove and I will get some metamucil and if he doesn't need it then I will keep it for us.

I just feel bad for my little man, he always seems like such a sickly little guy. His eyes are goopy, he always has a bit of poop down his legs and I try to keep him clean but I can't wash him every night. I do try to get most of it off with the brush and then on the weekends I wash him really good. I noticed last night that his little leg is rolling again. I just had the barefoot trimmers in a couple of weeks ago, hopefully they can stop by next week, they did say that his little hoofs would grow fast as they were trying to heal themselves.

Other than that he still runs around like a little madman. He is eating, he has gained some weight and his favorite thing to do is called "chase the cat and try to bite the cats tail" game. It's okay as the cat plays the game with him, it is funny to watch them both play together.

Anyways, I hope every one has a safe and merry christmas.

Tammy, Mickey, Mouse, Freedom, Barneyboy, Scrappy and Wafer

Latest posts

Back