New member intro

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K Sera

Reaction score
from a little place in the South to Mid Michigan
Another one that lurks around in here daily so I thought I would finally say hello to everyone. I feel I know most of you now, strange as it seems and have become of fan of so many here, looking forward to reading posts either because of their straight forward info, humor, experience, and individualities! I appreciate any and all opinions that are expressed here and it's great that we are able to have an exchange of information. I think it helps in making better choices ... whatever they may be! That's what it's all about.

I have been involved in several other forums related to my interests and found them to be very informative and addicting, to say the least! I'm new to the "mini" experience and like many folks here, have always owned the large variety. I look forward to a rewarding future in miniature horse ownership and hope I can add some useful information and experience here as well. So far, I'm lovin every minute of it!

Again, hello to everyone and thanks for all the sharing!
default_saludando.gif

Hello, and welcome from Texas. What part of the country are you from?

Jan

Hi there from Clyde Ohio!

Welcome to the forum!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I'm glad more of the lurkers are coming out of hiding and joining the gang, welcome
default_saludando.gif
default_smile.png

default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY
default_wink.png

I think many of us started with full size horses and got smitten with the miniature horse breed. How many do you have at this point? You know we always say here, "they are like potato chips, you can't have just one"...
default_wacko.png
and most of us can sure attest to that statement, ROFL.

greetings earthling, from Mars. (lol had to).

Actually
default_saludando.gif
hello from the closest thing to another planet ... California! Nice to meet you, look foreward to hearing about your minis, and pics are loved as well.

I consider my "potato chip bag" snack sized and holding! I have 2 weanling fillies, a weanling colt and his mama and a yearling colt.

I thought I'd also mention that I am a "Yankee" transplant, originally started out in Michigan, then SW Florida and now
default_rolleyes.gif
experienced a little bit of living in a variety of environments over the years.

Welcome!
default_saludando.gif
I'm glad you've de-lurked!

I'm from CA but live in OK.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back