New (horse) Trailer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shalamara minis

Reaction score
Most of our shows are 3 days long and we get to them the day before thay start. Which means we are away from home for at least 4 days and 3 nights. We stayed in motels, cost to much so for the last few years we have gone to shows in a 9 ft camper and horse trailer. We were tired of being so cramped.

We have now moved up to a 29' Toy Hauler, and I have converted the back to haul our minis. ITS NOT DONE, but as we got it just before our last show I just made a large stall for them to ride in. When finished it will have tie stalls like most trailers. I can get 4 stalls in there real easy. We were very comfortable at the show. This is the 4th one of theses conversions here in the NW that I know of.

DSC00862.jpg

DSC00863.jpg

DSC00874.jpg

That is exactly what I want!!!!! What I thought would be good is to spray that truck bed liner stuff on the stall area floor and walls so it could be hosed out, then when horses are out it could be living area.

Congrats!! That is cool!!

That is very neat! What size truck are you using to pull it?

We are pulling it with a Ford F250 w/7.3 desiel. I do wish I had 4:10 gears instead of 3:70. The floor in this unit is a rubber diamond plate mat glued down, I might spray the side walls and my dividers when I get them in with the bed liner stuff. I do have two stall mats down right now that pull out for cleaning. At our show we just cleaned everthing out and sprinkled stall fresh and then put in clean shavings and we had no problem with any bad smell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back