New here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamtSilence

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
default_saludando.gif
As the title goes, I'm a newbie, so I thought I'd introduce myself! My name's Ashley and I'm a college student in Austin, TX with 2 minis, a poodle (and a few too many big horses too.)

Just thought I'd say hello, I'm new to the mini world and very interested in getting into breeding and driving.

I have 2 wonderful little mares, a 30" black (with appy bloodlines) falabella named Arabella and a beautiful, little more substantial Silver Bay named Robin. I'm sure I'll be bombarding you all with questions soon enough, but thanks for having me! I'm happy to be be here.
default_smile.png

Hi there! WELCOME from Sunshiney Central Florida!
default_saludando.gif

default_saludando.gif
Hello - I am a little south of you in the SA area. I am new to posting also, been lurking a little over the past few months. I have 2 arab mares, 2 caspians, 1 shetland (grade), and the biggest mini I have ever seen 3yr old soon to be gelded. 1 Std. poodle, 1 kelpie, 1 chihuahua, 1 Devon Rex cat, and 1 Sphinx cat. whew,,, I think that covers it. Oh and a 4 yr old granddaughter that is with us for now!!!

I want for another mini (show quality) but I also don't want a divorce!!! lol

A big HOWDY and WELCOME to you too, txshell!
default_saludando.gif

Welcome to the forum, and welcome also to txshell. I am sure you will both find this place to be informative, as well as addictive!
default_wink.png

Hello
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Welcome from the frozen tundra!! Minnesota. You will find that Mini's are like potato chips you can not have just one
default_biggrin.png

default_aktion033.gif
Hi there from Murrays' Miniatures in chilly Ontario Canada.

Hi from us in the San Bernardino Mtns of southern California.

Our home & lives are blessed with 4 Great Danes (we show & breed- ages almost 7 to 2 1/2),

a neutered (5yr?) Chi/Terrier-ish something rescue dog mix,

6 neutered/spayed shelter cats (ages 15yrs to almost 1yr)

& a 5yr old Mini Pinto Stallion named Saber.

Hello for the Great Northwest. Welcome to you both. You will find that this forum is both fun and informative.

Welcome both of you from Missouri!!

Have fun with your minis and on this forum...
default_yes.gif

Hi! Welcome from Central Utah!
default_biggrin.png
Well, minis are addicting. I started out with 2 show ones three years ago and now I have 6! My husband has given up on me. Just as long as I play with them all, he doesn't care.
default_rolleyes.gif
Good luck and welcome! Heading around to some shows and local mini barns will help you decide what direction you want to take.
default_wink.png

Hi Ashley,

Welcome from the Pacific Northwet!
default_saludando.gif

Kari

Thanks so much everyone! I love all the info I've found here.

And hello, txshell, caspian? I absoluteley love them!

Welcome Ashley
default_biggrin.png
Glad you could join us !!! Bring on the questions! You're going to find that you will be visiting this forum almost daily
default_wink.png

Welcome from a neighboring state---Arkansas!
default_saludando.gif
Good to see you both posting!
default_aktion033.gif

Back