New Here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini_lovr

Reaction score
Hey I am new here I just started this site yesterday. My name is DaVonna and I am 15 years old. I am VERY passionate about miniature horses and my life would be miserrable without them! I own 3 minis of my own, and I have been known to put them ahead of myself and all my other babbies (pets). Al my friends know that if they're coming to my house then we are going to do something with the miniature horses. Most of the time we just drive them when my friends are over. We take them for trail rides and when we find a nice soft place that is wide and very open and clear we will race them. They are VERY competitive and love to race. My friends, the horses and I all enjoy ourselves when we are out on trail rides. You can tell just by the way that the horses are so excited when they get out of the yard that they are having a great time as well. If I ever had to choose between just one of my horses I couldn't! I love them all equaly because I spend the equal amount of attention with them I try not to make the other horse jealous when I am working with one but it is soo hard not too. I enjoy mysef the most when I can feel that the horse and I are having bonding time and I trust my horses too. My friends do not like the horses as much as I do but they help me take them out of the yard together. I rather take my horses out of the yard together because I can tal the horses like it more because then they have friends on the trail ride too. I do not have many minaiture horse lovers out where I live to talk to so decided to join a forum that I could talk to people that have the same passion as I do. I have taken my horses in parades and shown my horses Rascal and have accomplished a lot with my horses. I am going to enter the youth essay contest to win a miniature foal. My mom gave me permission and I am excited. I use to work on a farm with 30 miniature horses but now I only have 3 and I use to love to be able to work with more then 3 horses a day but I think if I do win the foal it will be my last horse tell I graduate that way I do not put too much on my hands. I have a buch of training equitment but that is because when people ask me what I want for my birthday or holiday I say anything for my horses, for my 16th birthday I am asking for another horse cart. Well I am trying this site out to see if I can meet more people who are just as passionate about miniature horses. So please, introduce your self and your babbies (miniature horses). Thank you for reading and responding here is a bigger picture of my avatar it has 2 of my babbies on it, only now Moonbeam is all grown up he is not a babby anymore like he was in that picture. P.s. if you want to know more about my horses please let me know I could talk about my horses forever.

Welcome from southern Minnesota
default_smile.png

Welcome to the Forum, I have a Rascal, he is 17 years old, I have only had him a year he is 29 inches tall and a bay.

You will learn a lot just from reading here, and take what people say with a grain of salt.

No one person knows everything, we are all learning everyday new things.

Enjoy it here and don't be afraid to ask questions, your question may be what some other person is afraid to ask and it may help someone else.

Have you been watching the Worlds on the cam, it great, Mary Lou posted a link at the top of the forum if you want to watch.

Again Welcome have fun.

Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum from North Dakota! You will love it here - this is the best site EVER! :aktion033:

Hi DaVonna...from Corrales, NM!!

Glad to see another NM mini lover join the forum.

It sounds like you have a lot of fun with your horses.

This is a great place to talk minis and share ideas.

Karen

Welcome!! :saludando:

It sounds like you love your babies like I love mine!
default_yes.gif
:

I'm glad you've joined us here. :bgrin

Robin

[SIZE=18pt]WELCOME FROM ONTARIO CANADA[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we gotta get a BIG OLD WELCOME from Wisconsin on here :aktion033: :aktion033:

And there isn't anyone more passionate then us so feel free to email whenever. I always say if I don't know the answer, I can usually find someone who does.

So WELCOME and have a blast
default_yes.gif
:

Back