New Here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys for responding and if you have any pictures of your babbies then please post the! I would love to see them!
default_smile.png

Welcome to the forum from PA. You can learn many, many useful things on here and there are many nice people too!!

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Here is my Rascal, he kinda likes to sit down on the job, just kidding, we were taking pictures for the registry and he sat down on my friends hand when she went to move his tail out of the way.

Rascal72407thegoofball.jpg

Rascal72407.jpg

Here is his son from this year, 18 inches when born with a 6 inch cannon bone. so he should stay small.

NB1.jpg

Welcome! I'm Jessi in Az. I have 11 minis, and 2 or 3 of them are pregnant. Also have 2 mini donks, a couple TBs, Friesian, grade buckskin and a few ponies (POA, grade pinto, and haflinger cross).

Nice to meet you and your cute minis
default_smile.png

Jessi

Thank you, your horses JanBKS are beautiful, I love them!!! CheyAut I LOVE FRIESIANS!!! My friend use to have a haflinger but she had to get rid of him because he was unpredictable. Thank you all for replying.

WELCOME from northern NY :aktion033: You will certainly fulfill your mini passion through this forum ! Your horses are beautiful and look well-loved . ENJOY
default_yes.gif
:

Welcome to the family from the great state of TEXAS!!!!

Minis can capture your heart like no other animal. Nice to see the passion you have for your babies. Enjoy it here, you will learn alot.

Latest posts

Back