New Here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDMminis

Reaction score
Okie dokie i'm new here and i checked it out it looked nice has alot of users so i thought i'd join. I currently do not breed since i only have one pony and he's not weaned yet lol. But in the future i'll be breeding registered pinto Shetland/Miniature ponies. My foal will be a silver pinto, he's currently still at the breeders being weaned i reserved him in a trade for my current mare that isn't registered.

Copper is out of registered stock and his grandfather and great grandfather are both Hall Of Fame miniatures and were bred and raised on Taylor Pony Farm website avaible. They breed high quailty ponies from small to biger ponies all of top linage. His mother is solid and his father is a tri-colored stud that is a 100% tested color producer with halter points. I think thats about it on my boy. Feel free to ask me questions
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: Welcome from Ontario Canada and CONGRADULATIONS ON YOUR NEW COLT :aktion033:

Welcome to the forum! Your little guy sounds really nice, I'd love to see pics!

It's good to have you! :saludando:

Thank you hehe i feel loved already :bgrin i'll get pics this week-end my last visit he decided to contain to mommy ::sighs::

Welcome from Texas. Hey is that your baby in your Avatar? He is a pretty baby.

I can't wait to see more pictures. I remember just starting out in the minis, that

was 19 years ago. Welcome to the minis, and welcome to the forum. This is a great

group here on the forum.

Vicky

Hi and welcome to the forum all the way from Bavaria, Germany.
default_smile.png

:saludando: Conny

Welcome from sunny and VERY hot Arizona. :saludando:

Robin

Welcome from SW Missouri! I don't have horses anymore, but I just can't seem to stay away from this place
default_yes.gif
: Your boy is cute, can't wait to see new pictures of him.

Welcome to the forum from the thumb area of Michigan. There are many great shows in Ohio our trainer Arlene Fouk lives there. Wonderful breeding farms to visit . The forum has a wonderful group of people to discuss horse topics and other things. WELCOME
default_yes.gif
:

:saludando: Welcome to the forum from Kenilworth, Ontario and Congratulations on your new baby,

Yvonne :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Hi :saludando: WELCOME from northern Wisconsin. So glad you joined us. There is always a varieity of posts going on and alot to be learned. So grab a cup of beverage, and sit back and enjoy. Corinne

Welcome to the forum!

You'll love it here.

Where are you at in Ohio? We're in NW ohio, about 45 minutes from the Taylor Pony Farm.

Welcome from Green Springs, Ohio
default_smile.png

GC i live right next to you more less lol
default_yes.gif
: The colt on my avater isn't mine thats Coppers half sister though (same sire) i'll be getting pics this Sunday when i take my filly there hehe. I've been browsing around i'll think i'll like it here.

:saludando: Welcome to the forum from the bluegrass state of Kentucky ( we lived in Ohio for 8 years while Lee was in the Air Force)................ We've bred & shown miniature horses since 1986.................. We now have three AMHR/shetlands - one is in foal for 07 & Lee is still showing his two 2 year olds that he got from Buckeye Walnut Creek Farm -Getitia - teaching them to drive is his next project.................. These R/shetlands are easier for Lee to handle since he has a bad back. Body clipping the minis for showing is too hard on him & I've always said IF I had to body clip then I would not show.

Latest posts

Back