New here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle Bradford

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new around here
default_smile.png
I have 2 mini's AppleJack and Bella, I had horses when I was a kid, but when our mare had to be put down I promised myself that I would never go through that pain again...it's been 15 years, I wanted to get a horse for my daughter because like me, it's just in her blood. My husband refused, he is not a horse person and scared to death that she will get hurt. We decided to get a mini so she can still experience the joys of horse ownership on a smaller scale.
default_smile.png
and of course we didn't want him to be lonely, so along came Bella
default_smile.png
We adopted my 3 year old daughter 2 years ago, so she says Bella is her Family Day ( the day we celebrate her homecoming) gift.
default_smile.png
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Michelle

gabbieyearbook1.jpg

ava1fb.jpg

Hello and
default_saludando.gif
Welcome to the forum from Italy, your girls and minis are adorable
default_wub.png

Thank you! I'm excited to learn more about Mini's, I spend ALOT of time googling..lol..this site is awesome!

Michelle

I am in Valdosta, Ga USA.
default_smile.png
I have so many questions..I don't even know where to start! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Michelle

Welcome from Missouri!

Your children and minis are beautiful!

WELCOME to the forum and to the wonderful world of Miniature Horses! Wishing you many fun-filled years together!

Welcome from beautiful sunny Southern California!!! Ok... so we did get some snow last night... but it's sunny today!

Liz N.

Latest posts

Back